Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial centre with a tropical climate and multicultural population. In circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha’s Tooth Relic Temple, Little India offers colorful souvenirs and Arab Street is lined with fabric shops. Singapore is also known for eclectic street fare, served in hawker centres such as Tiong Bahru and Maxwell Road.
4D/3N Singapore Free and Easy
Day 1 : Arrive and meet at the airport then transfer to hotel.
Day 2 : After breakfast proceed to half day city tour. Little India, Merlion, THK-Temple (China Town), Garden by the Bay (Exclude Flower Dome, Cloud Forest & OCBC Skyway), Jewelry Factory (B).
Day 3 : After the hotel breakfast free time or optional tours (B).
Day 4 : Breakfast at hotel, free time then checked out from the hotel. Then transferred to the airport in time for your international flight’s home.
Package price per person in USD based on Twin Sharing
|Aqueen Hotel Lavander (3*)||
|Oxford Hotel (3*)||
Run of the House
|V Hotel Lavender (3*)||Superior Room||USD512.00|
- Roundtrip Economy Class Ticket via Philippine Airlines
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Round trip airport transfer based on sit in coach
- Complimentary half day city tour
Package Does not included :
- Foreign Taxes & Airport Terminal Fee USD40.00 & Philippine Travel Tax USD36.00 (PHP1620.00)
- Any personal expenses such as Tipping/Gratuities for Guide and driver
- Arrival waiting time is 60 minutes after flight landed
- Departure waiting time is 10 minutes after given scheduled time
- All signage for pickups will be base on guest names
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms & flights are subject to availability upon booking
- High season surcharge will be advise upon making reservation
- Package price valid for minimum of 2 persons
- Check in time at 14.00 and check out time at 12.00