Hong Kong is a city, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Vibrant and densely populated, it’s a major port and global financial center famed for its tower-studded skyline. It’s also known for its lively food scene – from Cantonese dim sum to extravagant high tea – and its shopping, with options spanning chaotic Temple Street Night Market to the city’s innumerable bespoke tailors.
4 Days / 3 Nights Hongkong Package
Day 01: Arrival Hong Kong. Meet and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: After outside hotel breakfast, start the complimentary Half-day Hong Kong city tour to visit Garden of Stars, Jewelry Shop & chocolate shop, Aberdeen Fishing Village pass by mid-levels of Victoria Peak (sampan ride is optional). Afternoon Disneyland tour until fireworks display.
Day 03: After outside hotel breakfast, whole day free for own leisure. Overnight in hotel.
Day 04: After outside hotel breakfast, free for own leisure until transfer to airport.
- 4Days/3Nights hotel room accommodation (based on twin or triple sharing)
- Roundtrip Hong Kong Airport Transfers (Seat-In Coach)
- Breakfast outside the hotel
- Complimentary Half-day Hong Kong City Tour with Disneyland
- Roundtrip Airfare via Philippine Airlines
- Government taxes and service charge
|Name of Hotel||Package Rates|
|Rambler Garden||USD 527.00|
|Silka Seaview||USD 584.00|
|L’Hotel Nina||USD 604.00|
|Silka Fareast||USD 572.00|
- Above rates are quoted PER PERSON based on twin sharing except during peak period/holidays
- PEAK PERIOD : April 12-16; 19-22; 26-29; May 1-4, 2016
- Validity : April – July 10, 2016
- Surcharges will apply for: Weekend/Peak dates and Foreign passport.
- After city tour, compulsory tipping of USD 7 per person (for tour guide and driver) will be collected.
- In the event of flight delay, airport transfer will be on guest’s personal account.
- Rates are subject to hotel availability upon booking and may change without prior notice.
- Rooms & flights are subject to availability upon booking.
- Above package, unused tours, meals and other services are non-refundable, non-re-bookable and non-endorsable.