Batanes is known as the “Home of the Winds,” is the smallest and northernmost province of the Philippines. It comprises 10 main islands, 3 of which are inhabited, with Basco as the capital. The island Y’ami, lies just 100 kilometers south of Taiwan which makes it more closer to Taiwan than it is to mainland Luzon. The province is home to the Ivatans who are nationally acclaimed as the “True Insulares” The Ivatans are of Malay stock, tracing their roots to early immigrants from Formosa.
- 3 Days 2 Nights Php 16,999.00 per person
- 4 Days 3 Nights Php 19,388.00 per person
- Round-trip Airfare (Manila – Basco – Manila)
- Round-trip Airport Transfers (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- North Batan Island Tour and South Batan Island Tour
- Sabtang Island Tour (optional)
- Fees and taxes (visitors fee, PAMB and Environmental fee)
- Service of a DOT Trained Tour Guide
- Free one (1) hour use of Bicycle
- Above rates are quoted in Philippine Peso (PHP) per person based on twin sharing.
- This package requires a minimum of 2 persons.
- Tour is based on seat-in-coach (6-10persons per van)
- For Sabtang Tour, additional Php 1,500.00 per person
- Room confirmation is subject to space availability.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice