We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Conveniently located in D’Mall Boat Station Two, the popular area of Boracay Island, The Tides Hotel offers 60 chic and stylish guestrooms with unique themes. Within a short walk, guests can easily access the beach and the main road where plenty of shops, restaurants and entertainment venues are situated. The on-site restaurant serves delicious Filipino cuisine and offers a great view overlooking the swimming pool. If you are a traveler looking for modern accommodation and a perfect location, make The Tides Hotel your number one choice.
|Room Type||Room Rates|
|Regular Season||Lean Season||Super Peak Season|
|Essential Room (Superior)||PHP 5,700||PHP 4,350||PHP 8,280|
|Exceptional Room (Premier)||PHP 7,400||PHP 6,120||PHP 9,900|
|Extra Person with Breakfast||PHP 1,500|
- Breakfast for 2 persons
- Regular Season: April 1 – June 15, 2016 / December 1, 2016 – March 31, 2016 (except super peak season)
- Lean Season: June 16 -November 30, 2016
- Super Peak Season: Labor Day : April 29 – May 1, 2016 Christmas & New Year : December 22, 2016 – January 3, 2017 Chinese New Year : January 27 – February 1, 2017
- Children 10 years old and below sharing bed with parents shall be free-of-charge
- Chilren 11 years old and above shall be considered adults and will be charged an extra person rate
- Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso (PHP) on a per room per night basis
- Rates are quoted based on single or twin occupancy
- Above rates are valid until March 31, 2017
- Hotel rooms are subject to space availability
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer
- Express check-in/check-out
- Laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shuttle service
- Smoking area
Sports and Recreation
The palm-studded island of Boracay – with its white, talcum-fine beach, balmy weather, and warm, crystalline waters – is like a hypnotic magnet. In this tiny, butterfly-shaped island at the northwestern tip of Panay in Western Visayas, days can be spent simply lazing on the beach while nights are for indulging in the tropical party lifestyle.
The best part of the island is the four-kilometer White Beach hailed as the “finest beach in the world.” The surrounding water is shallow and the sand is finer and brighter than most beaches in the archipelago. White Beach is so, soooo fine, it feels like treading on miles of baby powder!
The code in Boracay is strictly informal. There is an undeniably easy atmosphere in the island, where walking barefoot than shod is the rule rather than the exception. Even swinging discos have the beach for a floor, giving dance a new twist. There are no hang-ups here. During the day, tourists having a soothing massage under the shade of a coconut tree beside the shoreline is a common sight. And from dusk to dawn, Boracay turns into one big party place where everyone is welcome to join in. But first, let’s toast that sunset cocktail!