We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Kasa Luntian is Alveo Land’s first foray into leisure residential condominium developments providing an intimate respite from the demands of the city. On the quiet side of the ridge, a touchstone community nurtures intimate escapes for families in a lush Tagaytay setting. A refuge that offers well-appointed, elegant and comfortable accommodations, The Serviced Residences managed by Hospitality Innovators, Inc. provides daily, weekly and monthly stays complemented with impeccable service.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|JUNIOR SUITE||PHP 5,460|
|ONE (1) BEDROOM SUITE||PHP 6,195|
|TWO (2) BEDROOM SUITE||PHP 7,298|
• Welcome drinks
• Two bottles of mineral water
• Complimentary coffee and tea
• Bath amenities
• Breakfast for 2 persons
• High-speed internet connection
• Safety deposit box in the room
• Free use of swimming pools and play area
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 3PM.
- Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Validity: January 2019 – December 2019
- Cable Television
- Dining Area
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Function Room
- Garden Balcony
- Hair Dryer
- Individually-controlled Air-conditioning
- Play Area
- Restaurants and Shops at The Lanai
- Safety Deposit Box
- Swimming Pools
- Well-stocked Mini Bar
Cavite (Region 4 - CALABARZON)
The province of Cavite abounds with historic sites and landmarks; museums, world class golf courses, outstanding gardens and facilities for leisure. It is the birthplace of a number of Filipino heroes and it has an interesting range of sites associated with the Philippine Revolution. Found in the province is the residence of the first president of the Republic, Gen Emilio Aguinaldo, which was also the site of the proclamation of independence from Spain on June 12, 1898.
Cavite teems with natural resources and unique landscapes. It is home to Tagaytay City, which is situated 2,500 feet above sea level and a popular summer and holiday destination. The highway drive offers a breathtaking sight of the world-famous Taal Volcano and Lake which is a crater within an island within a lake. Vegetation dot the ridges of Tagaytay with a wide range of accommodation establishments and restaurants for tourists to savor the pleasures of leisure and relaxation with a magnificent view of Taal Lake and Volcano.