We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
The Lind Boracay sets out to become a bastion of luxury and a beacon of style in the world-famous island. This beachfront hotel redefines tropical holiday affluence and takes leisure to new heights.
Setting you right at the forefront of Boracay’s grandeur, The Lind presents contemporary rooms without distracting you from the glorious scenery that surrounds it. Each has plush beds, private balcony, 32-inch LCD cable TV, and Wi-Fi Internet access. First-rate facilities and services are also provided for you to indulge in recreational pursuits to your heart’s content — and, with no hassle. Among these are sprawling swimming pools, fitness center, a worldclass spa, a concierge, ballroom, and Kid’s Club.
The Lind also features a number of bars and restaurants helmed by top-notch chefs with extensive experience in banqueting and fine dining. There’s a beach bar, an all-day dining place, and a chic lounge. Supported by instinctive and genuinely warm Filipino service, The Lind Boracay offers an enhanced luxe tropical lifestyle in Boracay that has become the aspiration of young wanderlust seekers and even, more seasoned and discerning travelers.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|LEAN SEASON||REGULAR SEASON||PEAK SEASON|
|GARDEN ROOM||PHP 14,490||PHP 17,745||PHP 23,745|
|GARDEN PREMIER||PHP 17,220||PHP 20,475||PHP 26,355|
|SEA ROOM||PHP 17,220||PHP 20,475||PHP 26,355|
|BEACH ROOM||PHP 19,320||PHP 22,575||PHP 28,455|
|GARDEN WITH POOL||PHP 19,320||PHP 22,575||PHP 28,455|
|SEA PREMIER||PHP 19,320||PHP 22,575||PHP 28,455|
▪ Complimentary welcome refreshments upon arrival
▪ Complimentary amenities in the room, including one (1)tote bag and slippers
▪ Complimentary WIFI access in the room and all public areas
▪ Complimentary refreshment station at the beach level pool area (11:00 am and 3:00 pm)
▪ Complimentary daily turn-down amenity in rooms
▪ Complimentary coffee/ tea making facility in the guest room (Nespresso machine available for Beach Room, Garden Room with Pool, Sea Room with Pool, Presidential Suite)
▪ Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to and from D’Mall
▪ Access to Swimming Pools and Fitness Center
▪ Access to Kid’s Club
▪ Complimentary one-time selected Mini-Bar set-up upon arrival
▪ Option for Personalized Mini-Bar service (paid service)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Extra Person: (3rd person, for all room categories except presidential suite) in the room shall be charged PHP 3,050.00 per person per night inclusive of daily breakfast and round-trip land and sea transfers via Caticlan airport. Extra person charge is also applicable for 5th and 6th person for Presidential Suite.
- Child Policy:
• Maximum of two children, 11 years old and below, can stay for free if sharing room with parents and using existing bed set-up.
• Breakfast is free of charge for children eleven (11) years old and below (maximum of two children per room). In excess of two (2) children (11 years old and below), a 50% discount on breakfast will be extended.
• Children 12 years old and above will be considered adults, and will pay the extra person charge of PHP 3,050.00.
- Lean Season: 01 June to 30 September 2019 | 07 to 31 October 2019
- Regular Season: 01 April to 31 May 2019 | 01 to 06 October 2019 | 01 November to 22 December 2019 | 08 to 19 January 2020 | 30 January to 31 March 2020
- Peak Season: 23 December 2019 to 07 January 2020 | 20 to 29 January 2020
- For room reservations passing through December 31, 2019, a compulsory New Year’s Eve Dinner will be charged, price to be announced. Minimum length of stay of three (3) nights will be required on bookings passing through 27 December 2019 until 04 January 2020. Except bookings that will pass through 31 December 2019, wherein the Airport Transfers: Non-exclusive land and boat transfers from Caticlan airport are included in the above room rates. Transfers to and from Kalibo will incur an additional fee of PHP 3,000.00 per way per van. Request for private transfers is subject to extra charge. Transfer rate may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Environmental and Terminal Fees:
Environmental Fee: PHP 75.00 per person upon arrival
Terminal Fee: PHP 100.00 per person per way
Total Fees to be Collected: PHP 275.00 per person
* Children 5 years old and below are exempted from paying the environmental and terminal fees.
* Children 6 to 10 years old will only pay the terminal fee of PHP 100.00 per child per way.
* Children 11 years old and above are considered adults, and will pay the full amount of PHP 275.00.
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 3PM.
- Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Validity: April 01, 2019 – March 31, 2020
Boracay (Region 6 - Western Visayas)
Boracay is a small island in the central Philippines. It’s known for its resorts and beaches. Along the west coast, White Beach is backed by palm trees, bars and restaurants. On the east coast, strong winds make Bulabog Beach a hub for water sports. Nearby, the observation deck on Mount Luho offers panoramic views over the island. Offshore, coral reefs and shipwrecks are home to diverse marine life.
Touted as one of the Philippines’ premier tourist destination, Boracay is a tropical paradise off the province of Aklan in the Philippines, and is internationally known for its fine, white sand beaches that captivate every adventurer and nature lover’s heart. It is a very small yet fascinating island that only stretches up to 7 kilometers with a width of only 1 kilometer at its narrowest.
It wasn’t until the 1970’s that tourism reached the island. Word of its pristine beauty was spread by European Backpackers until mainstream tourists started to take notice. In just a span of 10 years, the whole world has discovered the beautiful island of Boracay ranging from back packers to upscale tourists.
Yet despite its rapid growth and commercialism, Boracay has managed to preserve some of its beaches. A good example of this is Yapak Beach located at the back of the popular White Beach. There, it is still possible to walk on a deserted beach and enjoy peace and solitude. It is more popularly known as Puka Beach from the shell that was once endemic to this part of the island.
- Zone 1 – White Beach, Boat Station 1
Many of the islands best resorts and hotels are located here
- Zone 2 – White Beach, Boat Station 2
Resorts as well as retail shops, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets
- Zone 3 – White Beach, Boat Station 3
Bungalows and affordable accomodation can be found nearby
- Zone 4 – Bulabog Beach
Accomodation ranging from bungalows to resorts, a great area to enjoy water sports
- Zone 5 – Other Areas of Boracay
Private resorts with own pools and private recreational activities
How to Get to Boracay
Going to Boracay is no longer difficult these days as several airlines fly passengers regularly to the island. For foreign tourists, there are quite a number of international flights that can bring you to the capital of the Philippines. You may check with the airline carriers in your specific countries for flights to Manila.
From Manila, you may choose from the different airlines like Philippine Airlines (PAL), Cebu Pacific Air and Air Asia to fly you to the island of Caticlan or Kalibo. These two are the only airports that are nearest Boracay. Caticlan is one of the jump-off points to Boracay whose flights are more expensive than Kalibo. Since it has a shorter runway, it can only accommodate propeller-type planes. Kalibo, on the other hand, can accommodate the airbus so a lot more people prefer this airport. There are about 16 flights a day to these airports so you may have all your flights within a day.