We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
The Legend Palawan in Puerto Princesa is the premier accommodation for business and leisure travelers to the capital city. Strategically located in the heart of Puerto Pincesa, it is the ideal jump-off point for various adventures not only within the city but also to the rest of the islands of Palawan.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
• Daily breakfast at TANGLAW RESTAURANT
• Welcome drinks
• Free unlimited WI-FI access on selected public areas
• Complimentary parking
• Complimentary bottled water
• In-room coffee and tea
• Complimentary scheduled round-trip airport transfers.
• Complimentary use of swimming pool
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Extra Person Charge: Php 1,000 per person per night
- Surcharge of PHP 1,000 per room per night applies for the following dates:
– February 1-5, 2019 (Chinese New Year)
– April 1 – May 31, 2019 (Holy Week and Summer Holiday)
– December 15 – January 18, 2020 (Christmas and New Year)
- Family Plan:
– 3.0. Children under 7 years old will not be charged for sharing the same room with parents, subject to existing bed arrangements of a maximum of 2 adults & 2 children in a room. Breakfast is free.
– Children ages 8-11 years old will not be charged for sharing the same room with parents, subject to existing bed arrangements of a maximum of 2 adults & 2 children in a room. Breakfast is charged with 30% discount.
– Children ages 12 years old and above shall be considered adult for purposes of all reservations and payment.
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 2PM. Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Validity: March 31, 2019 – March 31, 2020
- 24/7 Business Center (with mailing and facsimile)
- 24/7 Front Desk
- 24/7 Security
- 935 sqm. Palawan Convention Center
- Airport Transfer and Shuttle Service
- Atrium Guest Lounge
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry Service
- Legendary Tours Travel Tgency
- On-call In-room Massage Service
- Room Service
- Rooms (ranging from 38 sqm. to 166 sqm.)
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seven (7) smaller Meeting and Function
- Swimming Pool (open from 8am to 9pm)
- Tanglaw Restaurant (a la carte and buffet dining)
- The Lanai Outdoor Function Area
- Wake-up Call
Puerto Princesa, Palawan (Region 4B – MIMAROPA)
Puerto Princesa is a coastal city on Palawan Island in the western Philippines. It’s a base for boat trips through the massive limestone caves and underground river of the biodiverse Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. Dive sites are dotted around Puerto Princesa Bay, home to long-nosed dolphins, turtles and rays. Close to the port is the 19th-century Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral.
Puerto Princesa, officially the City of Puerto Princesa, (Cuyonon: Siyudad i’ang Puerto Princesa; Tagalog: Lungsod ng Puerto Princesa; Spanish: Ciudad de Puerto Princesa), and often referred to as Puerto Princesa City, is a 1st class Highly Urbanized City in the Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 255,116 people.
It is a city located in the western province of Palawan, and westernmost city in the Philippines. Though the seat of government and capital for the province, the city itself is one of 38 independent cities within the Philippines not controlled by the province in which it is geographically located and is therefore an independent area located within Palawan.
It is the least densely populated city in the Philippines. In terms of land area, the city is the second largest geographically after Davao City with an area of 2,381.02 square kilometers (919.32 sq mi).Puerto Princesa is the location of the Philippines’ Western Command headquarters.
Today, Puerto Princesa is a popular tourist city with many beach resorts and seafood restaurants. It has been acclaimed several times as the cleanest and greenest city in the Philippines.