We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Seda was envisioned to offer incomparable accommodations in the heart of high-energy cities around the Philippines. Seda is the Filipino word for silk. It is the symbol of our commitment to weave together seamless service, exceptional value, and exciting destination, for a remarkable hospitality experience. Step inside, and discover how our hotels provide comfort and convenience blended with Filipino talent and creativity — all uniquely Seda.
Seda Centrio provides the perfect balance of idyllic ambiance, progressive energy, and thrill of nature adventures. Located on Corrales Avenue, we are at the heart of the city’s emerging business center, redefining standards of convenience and hospitality in Cagayan de Oro City.
Our 150-room property is right next door to Centrio Mall, 20 minutes away to popular tourist attractions like white water rafting and waterfall trekking, and an hour’s drive from the Laguindingan International Airport.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
• Breakfast buffet at Misto for registered guests
• Wi-Fi access
• Two (2) pieces of bottled water daily
• Use of facilities – swimming pool and gym
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Maximum of two (2) adults and two (2) children, or three (3) adults may stay in each guest room. Third adult rate (with breakfast buffet and extra bed):
- PHP 1,300/person/night
- Breakfast: Children below six (6) years old are free of charge, while children 7-12 years old enjoy 50% off from the prevailing breakfast buffet rate.
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 2PM.
- Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are based on single and double occupancy only.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates are NOT APPLICABLE during PEAK/SUPER PEAK SEASON, HOLIDAYS and LONG WEEKENDS.
- All rates are NOT APPLICABLE on December 31, 2019, certain convention periods, and other blackout dates (to be advised).
- Validity: April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020
- 40” LED HDTV
- Airport and City Transfers
- Baby-sitting and Doctor on Call
- Business Center (E-Lounge)
- Coffee and Tea Making Facilities
- Eco-friendly Toiletries
- Executive Work Desk
- Function Room
- In-room Dining
- In-room Massage
- In-room Safe
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Lifestyle Manager Assistance
- Media Panel with HDMI
- Mini Bar
- Parking Area
- Phones with iPod docks and FM stereo features
- Swimming Pool
- USB and A/V connectivity
Cagayan de Oro City (Region 10 - Northern Mindanao)
Cagayan de Oro may very well be the happiest place in the country. The “City of Golden Friendship,” as it is sometimes called, is home to especially friendly and warm Filipinos. Their ready smiles are a fitting welcome, with Cagayan de Oro’s accessible location also making it the “Gateway to Northern Mindanao.”
Cagayan de Oro’s much talked-about whitewater rafting and river trekking make it the premier whitewater destination in the country. The Cagayan de Oro River is famed for challenging rapids that quickly follow one after the other. It’s really an experience like no other and well worth the initial scare. They say the wild river helps you discover your inner strength and endurance. Nice! Character-building fun!
Still not enough thrills for you? Make sure you visit theMacahambus Hill Cave and Gorge. Ask your Tourism officer about the Battle of Macahambus Hill, the first Filipino victory against the Americans. Admire the view from the 120-meter long Sky Bridge suspended 120 feet from the ground, and then take the 120-meter breathtaking zipline.
More action-packed fun awaits you at Jatico Adventures. A five-course zipline, ATV rides, and hiking trails are among the many things on offer.
Not to be missed are the Mapawa Nature Park for its waterfalls, trekking, and rappelling.
It’s not all thrill rides though. What’s a great adventure without culture and heritage?
Understand local customs and traditions at the Museo de Oro. Or acquaint yourself with the people of Northern Mindanao at the Museum of Three Cultures. and the Gardens of Malasag Eco-Tourism Village for its showcase of tribal houses set amidst nature trails.
At the General MacArthur Marker, you’ll learn more about the role played by Cagayan de Oro in history and about US General MacArthur, one of the most important figures of World War II.
Admire the centuries-old stained glass panels of the Gothic St. Augustine Metropolitan Cathedral. While nearby, the tree-linedGaston Park is a relaxing haven in the city.
In Cagayan de Oro, the month of August is synonymous with the Kagay-an Festival. This almost two week-long celebration has a carnival-like atmosphere, and is dedicated to its patron, St. Augustine. It’s a full-blast party, with activities such as agricultural trade fairs and a cultural street dancing parade and competition. The highlight of the celebration is the Golden Float Parade. Make sure to bring your shades! The bright colors will dazzle you.
Cagayan de Oro has something for the eco-tourist as well as the sports lover. So, grab your backpacks and head to where nature’s beauty will thrill you. This happy place could very well leave you with a smile on your face.