We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Seda was envisioned to offer incomparable accommodations in the heart of high-energy cities around the Philippines. Seda is the Filipino word for silk. It is the symbol of our commitment to weave together seamless service, exceptional value, and exciting destination, for a remarkable hospitality experience. Step inside, and discover how our hotels provide comfort and convenience blended with Filipino talent and creativity — all uniquely Seda.
The newly-opened* Seda Capitol Central is located in the new urban growth center of the Bacolod Provincial Capitol complex in Negros Occidental. Our hotel offers discerning travelers a combination of business and leisure amenities, technological conveniences, and service and efficiency that’s distinctly Seda.
Seda Capitol Central is 20 minutes away from the Bacolod-Silay airport, and less than 10 minutes from the Port of Bacolod.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|PRESIDENTIAL SUITE||PHP 13,640|
• Breakfast buffet at Misto for registered guests
• Wi-Fi access
• Two (2) pieces of bottled water daily
• Use of facilities – swimming pool and gym
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Maximum of two (2) adults and two (2) children, or three (3) adults may stay in each guest room. Third adult rate (with breakfast buffet and extra bed):
- PHP 1,000/person/night
- Breakfast: Children below six (6) years old are free of charge, while children 7-12 years old enjoy 50% off from the prevailing breakfast buffet rate.
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 2PM.
- Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are based on single and double occupancy only.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates are NOT APPLICABLE during PEAK/SUPER PEAK SEASON, HOLIDAYS and LONG WEEKENDS.
- All rates are NOT APPLICABLE on December 31, 2019, certain convention periods, and other blackout dates (to be advised).
- Validity: April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020
- 40” LED HDTV
- Airport and City Transfers
- Baby-sitting and Doctor on Call
- Business Center (E-Lounge)
- Coffee and Tea Making Facilities
- Eco-friendly Toiletries
- Executive Work Desk
- In-room Dining
- In-room Massage
- In-room Safe
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Lifestyle Manager Assistance
- Media Panel with HDMI
- Mini Bar
- Parking Area
- Phones with iPod docks and FM stereo features
- Swimming Pool
- USB and A/V connectivity
The City of Bacolod is a major tourism destination in the Province of Negros Occidental in Western Visayas, a cluster of islands at the heart of the Philippine Archipelago. The biggest tourism asset of the city is the friendly and genuinely hospitable people, whose lilting Ilonggo dialect coupled with their winsome smiles have made Bacolod famous as the CITY OF SMILES.
Other than being known as such, Bacolod is also famous as MassKara Festival City because of the world-renown MassKara Festival which the city holds every October, specifically on the 3rd and 4th Sunday of the month where bright colored costumed dancers with with dazzling smiling masks dance and gyrate in the city’s major streets.
Visitors accommodation, excellent professional service, gourmet food and modern facilities have contributed greatly to making tourism a dynamic industry in the city. There has been a rapid growth in visitors’ accommodation over the last 7 years. In 2004 there were only 1,612 rooms. Now in 2011 Bacolod hotel rooms have burgeoned into 2,732 rooms including the l06 room hotel and 58 room inns now in their completion stage.
Heritage or historical and tourist landmarks of the city includes few old or antillan homes, the l35-year old San Sebastian Cathedral, the modern aesthetically designed churches, the world-class gifts and housewares of the Negros Showroom, gourmet restaurants for the best of Bacolod cuisine and the famous food trademark-the Bacolod chicken “inasal.”
An addition to the attractions of Bacolod as a tourist destination is the BACOLAODIAT which is coined from the word “Bacolod” and the Chinese word “laodiat” for celebration. It is held every Chinese New Year to celebrate the long-time fusion of Chinese and Filipino culture. This is a joint project of the City of Bacolod and the Chinoy Foundation composed of several Chinese organizations in Negros Occidental.