We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Seda was envisioned to offer incomparable accommodations in the heart of high-energy cities around the Philippines. Seda is the Filipino word for silk. It is the symbol of our commitment to weave together seamless service, exceptional value, and exciting destination, for a remarkable hospitality experience. Step inside, and discover how our hotels provide comfort and convenience blended with Filipino talent and creativity — all uniquely Seda.
Seda Ayala Center Cebu is strategically located at the heart of Cebu Business Park, the city’s financial district. Newly-refurbished to reflect a streamlined, contemporary design, this popular business and social hub offers a range of comforts and conveniences essential to the modern traveler.
Seda Ayala Center Cebu is right next to Ayala Malls and 45 minutes from the Mactan International Airport, with convention centers, golf courses, and major tourist attractions just a few minutes’ drive
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|CLUB SUITE||PHP 14,850|
|SEDA SUITE||PHP 29,150|
• Breakfast buffet at Misto for registered guests
• Wi-Fi access
• Two (2) pieces of bottled water daily
• Use of facilities – swimming pool and gym
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Maximum of two (2) adults and two (2) children, or three (3) adults may stay in each guest room. Third adult rate (with breakfast buffet and extra bed):
- PHP 2,000/person/night
- Breakfast: Children below six (6) years old are free of charge, while children 7-12 years old enjoy 50% off from the prevailing breakfast buffet rate.
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 2PM.
- Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are based on single and double occupancy only.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates are NOT APPLICABLE during PEAK/SUPER PEAK SEASON, HOLIDAYS and LONG WEEKENDS.
- All rates are NOT APPLICABLE on December 31, 2019, certain convention periods, and other blackout dates (to be advised).
- Validity: April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020
- 48-inch LED HDTV with Cable Channels
- Airport and City Transfers
- Baby-sitting and Doctor on Call
- Business Center (E-Lounge)
- Club Lounge
- Coffee and Tea Making Facilities
- Eco-friendly Toiletries
- Executive Work Desk
- Function Room
- In-room Dining
- In-room Massage
- In-room Safe
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Lifestyle Manager Assistance
- Media Panel with HDMI
- Mini Bar
- Parking Area
- Phones with iPod docks and FM stereo features
- Swimming Pool
- USB and A/V connectivity
Cebu stands as the country’s top business and tourist destination. Crowned as the Queen City of the South, it is here where business and leisure breathe together with office buildings and beach resorts finding its own place under Cebu’s friendly skies.
Cebu is subdivided into 6 component cities and 47 municipalities. With its 6 cities; Cebu, Danao, Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue, Toledo and Talisay; and its 47 smaller towns, Cebu has more than kept pace with the nation’s progress. Recent indications pointed out that Cebu has become the country’s favorite tourist destination. In contrast to the bustling metropolis, the rest of Cebu’s 167 islets and islands are lined with idyllic white sandy beaches and pristine clear waters. Cebu has gained wide popularity for fantastic diving grounds evidenced by the proliferation of resorts which offer luxurious accommodations. Cebu’s strategic location makes it ideal for those who wish to travel to the other islands and provinces by plan, boat or bus. No place could be too far from Cebu.
As the oldest city in the Philippines, its past is also firmly entrenched in the annals of the Spanish conquest. A handful of historical remnants recall those missionary days – Magellan’s cross and the Basilica Minore del Santo Niño.