We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Seda was envisioned to offer incomparable accommodations in the heart of high-energy cities around the Philippines. Seda is the Filipino word for silk. It is the symbol of our commitment to weave together seamless service, exceptional value, and exciting destination, for a remarkable hospitality experience. Step inside, and discover how our hotels provide comfort and convenience blended with Filipino talent and creativity — all uniquely Seda.
Seda Abreeza welcomes guests to the heart of Davao City with its sleek and contemporary interiors reflective of the city’s newfound prominence in the global scene. Our hotel features stylish design, technological amenities, and international flavors that are distinctly Seda.
Seda Abreeza is right along the city’s main thoroughfare, J.P. Laurel, in the Bajada commercial district. It is just a skip away from the Abreeza Mall, and only 20 minutes away from the Francisco Bangoy International Airport.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
• Breakfast buffet at Misto for registered guests
• Wi-Fi access
• Two (2) pieces of bottled water daily
• Use of facilities – swimming pool and gym
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Maximum of two (2) adults and two (2) children, or three (3) adults may stay in each guest room. Third adult rate (with breakfast buffet and extra bed):
- PHP 1,300/person/night
- Breakfast: Children below six (6) years old are free of charge, while children 7-12 years old enjoy 50% off from the prevailing breakfast buffet rate.
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 2PM.
- Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are based on single and double occupancy only.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates are NOT APPLICABLE during PEAK/SUPER PEAK SEASON, HOLIDAYS and LONG WEEKENDS.
- All rates are NOT APPLICABLE on December 31, 2019, certain convention periods, and other blackout dates (to be advised).
- Validity: April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020
- 40” LED HDTV
- Airport and City Transfers
- Baby-sitting and Doctor on Call
- Business Center (E-Lounge)
- Club Lounge
- Coffee and Tea Making Facilities
- Eco-friendly Toiletries
- Executive Work Desk
- Function Room
- In-room Dining
- In-room Massage
- In-room Safe
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Lifestyle Manager Assistance
- Media Panel with HDMI
- Mini Bar
- Parking Area
- Phones with iPod docks and FM stereo features
- Swimming Pool
- USB and A/V connectivity
Davao (Region 11 - Davao Region)
Clean. Progressive. Modern. If you’re searching for city that capitalizes on the outdoors, you might just find Davao City a pleasant surprise.
The Davao Riverfront Complex houses the Crocodile Park, one of the city’s most popular attractions. The park showcases more than just crocs — it is also home to a variety of wildlife. Be sure to catch feeding time, educational talks and other shows. The complex also contains the Davao Butterfly House and the Tribu K’Mindanawan, a cultural village that holds an impressive fire-dancing performance. When you’ve worked up an appetite, try Filipino fare or exotic crocodile and ostrich-based cuisine at theRiverWalk Grill.
Amp up the fun at the Zorb Park and Water Ball, where you can enjoy rolling around while encased in a giant plastic ball. Head on to the zipline facilities in Outland Adventure and Zip City for an adrenaline rush coupled with panoramic views of the city. Davao City is also home to the first wakeboarding facility in Mindanao . Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a rookie who’s looking for fun, Deca Wakeboard Park is the destination for you.
Then try river rafting at the Davao Wild Water Adventure. BraveDavao River’s mighty waters and experience a 10-kilometer stretch of pure river rafting fun.
Elsewhere in the city, Eden Nature Park offers activities such as camping, trekking, horseback riding, fishing and even a zip line.
The Malagos Garden Resort has stunning gardens in full bloom (including the endemic Waling-Waling orchid), stately pine trees and a collection of pieces by national artist Napoleon Abueva.
Then there’s the Philippine Eagle Center, a habitat that over 30 Philippine Eagles call home. (The Philippine Eagle is not only one of the world’s largest eagles but is also critically endangered.)
If you’re just looking for a quick stroll, take your pick from the many parks in the city — the expansive and breezy People’s Parkis always a good choice.
For a quick history lesson, make your way to Museo Dabawenyo and Davao Museum. This museum features galleries on local tribes and Muslim communities, historical landmarks, archives and various memorabilia.
Wondering where to stay? Marco Polo Davao has elegantly furnished rooms offering views of Mt. Apo or the Davao Gulf, as well as lavish pampering at its Lazuli Spa.
Its convenient location also means you can do your shopping at malls like SM City Davao, SM Lanang Premier, Abreeza Ayala Mall,Davao Chimes Mall, and several big local malls.
Don’t forget to drop by local coffee chain Blugre to try their famous durian coffee and durian cheesecake.