We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Located in the heart of Cebu City, the Radisson Blu Cebu provides five-star accommodations just minutes from Mactan Channel. Enjoy sweeping views of the channel and the city as well as proximity to cultural attractions and beautiful white-sand beaches. A walkway connects the hotel to the popular SM City Cebu Mall. Mactan Cebu International Airport (CEB) is just 11 kilometers away.
Choose from 400 spacious rooms and suites with fashionable interiors and modern amenities like free high-speed, wireless Internet and iPod® docks. Feria and Urban Table provide delicious on-site dining with an emphasis on Asian cuisines and prime-cut beef. After your meal, unwind at one of the hotel bars, including a tea bar with rare single-origin varieties and tea-based cocktails. Stay refreshed with our beautiful outdoor pool, well-equipped fitness center and holistic spa. An award-winning MICE venue, the Radisson Blu Cebu features gorgeous indoor and outdoor spaces for stellar events.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|SUPERIOR ROOM||PHP 7,035|
|DELUXE ROOM||PHP 8,085|
|BUSINESS CLASS ROOM||PHP 10,185|
|JUNIOR SUITE||PHP 11,235|
|EXECUTIVE SUITE||PHP 12,810|
SUPERIOR ROOMS & DELUXE ROOMS INCLUSIONS:
• Buffet breakfast at our all-day dining restaurant, Feria, from 06:00am – 10:30am
• Complimentary high-speed internet access in guest rooms and public areas
• Two (2) bottles of mineral water, replenished on daily basis
• Complimentary use of swimming pool and state-of-the art gym facilities
• In-room coffee and tea making facilities
• In-room flat iron and ironing board
• In-room laptop size safe deposit box
• Use of in-room iPod docking station
BUSINESS CLASS ROOMS & SUITES INCLUSIONS:
• Access to the Business Class Lounge located at the 20th floor
• Breakfast at the Business Class Lounge
• All-day refreshments at the Business Class Lounge
• Evening cocktails at the Business Class Lounge
• Complimentary use of the Business Class Lounge meeting room for the first two hours (Prior reservation is required and subject to space availability.)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Extra person charge is PHP 2,000.00 per night with breakfast for one person.
- CHILD POLICY
- Complimentary cot for infants aged 0-3 years
- Complimentary for children aged 4-12 years when sharing with an adult and utilizing existing bed/s
- Maximum occupancy: 03 Adults OR 02 Adults & 02 Children (12 years old and below)
• Breakfast Inclusion
- Infants aged 0-3 years are complimentary
- Children aged 4-12 years at 50% of the specified breakfast rate
• Car (BMW 3 Series) PHP 1,800.00/way (maximum of 3 persons)
• Van (Nissan Urvan Premium) PHP 2,500.00/way (maximum of 10 persons)
- MEAL RATES
• Buffet Breakfast: PHP 800.00
• Buffet Lunch: PHP 1,300.00
• Buffet Dinner: PHP 1,300.00
***except for Christmas Day 2019 & Eve 2019 , New Year’s Eve 2019, Chinese New Year 2020 and other Special Holidays
- NEW YEAR’S ÉVE RATES (Nights of December 30 and 31, 2019 with breakfast)
- Superior Room: PHP 10,185.00 per night
- Deluxe Room: PHP 11,235.00 per night
- Business Class Room: PHP 13,335.00 per night
- Junior Suite: PHP 14,385.00 per night
- Executive Suite: PHP 15,960.00 per night
- Compulsory Dinner at Feria with Access to New Year’s Eve Countdown Party: PHP 4,500.00 per person on the night of December 31, 2019
- Business Class Lounge Access for Non-registered Guests: Non-in-house visitors who were invited by registered guests in our Business Class Rooms or Suites will be charged PHP 1,250.00 per person per day to access the Business Class Lounge.
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 3PM.
- Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Validity: January 2019 – January 2020
Cebu stands as the country’s top business and tourist destination. Crowned as the Queen City of the South, it is here where business and leisure breathe together with office buildings and beach resorts finding its own place under Cebu’s friendly skies.
Cebu is subdivided into 6 component cities and 47 municipalities. With its 6 cities; Cebu, Danao, Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue, Toledo and Talisay; and its 47 smaller towns, Cebu has more than kept pace with the nation’s progress. Recent indications pointed out that Cebu has become the country’s favorite tourist destination. In contrast to the bustling metropolis, the rest of Cebu’s 167 islets and islands are lined with idyllic white sandy beaches and pristine clear waters. Cebu has gained wide popularity for fantastic diving grounds evidenced by the proliferation of resorts which offer luxurious accommodations. Cebu’s strategic location makes it ideal for those who wish to travel to the other islands and provinces by plan, boat or bus. No place could be too far from Cebu.
As the oldest city in the Philippines, its past is also firmly entrenched in the annals of the Spanish conquest. A handful of historical remnants recall those missionary days – Magellan’s cross and the Basilica Minore del Santo Niño.