We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Situated in Cebu City, 500 m from Colon Street, Palm Grass Hotel offers elegant hotel with free WiFi access in the public areas. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and free private parking on site.
Offering views of the city, air-conditioned rooms come with a wardrobe, minibar and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The en suite bathroom includes shower facility and free toiletries.
Palm Grass Hotel has a 24-hour front desk, where staff can assist guests with luggage storage, car rental and tour arrangements. Daily housekeeping service is also provided.
Magellan’s Cross is 900 m from Palm Grass Hotel, while Fort San Pedro is 1.2 km away. Mactan Cebu International Airport is 9 km from the hotel.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|SUPERIOR ROOM||PHP 2,310|
|DELUXE ROOM||PHP 2,625|
|STANDARD SUITE||PHP 3,045|
|SUPERIOR SUITE||PHP 3,465|
|DELUXE SUITE||PHP 3,885|
|ROYAL SUITE ROOM||PHP 5,985|
• Complimentary Daily Breakfast
• Selected rooms equipped with bathtub
• Wi-Fi Access inside the room
• Cable Television
• Salt Water Dipping Pool: 7am to 10pm
• Hot and cold shower
• Room service
• Complimentary use of gym
• Operator assisted telephone facilities
• Tour at our Galleria Independencia
• Lapu-Lapu Wellness Mini Gym
• Videoke at Roof Deck Bar at Hardin Dagami
• Free Reading/Borrowing of books at Ni Basahinni Lumaya
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- EXTRA PERSON: PHP 700.00
- Children ages 12 years old and below are free of charge when sharing with parents
and no extra beddings required.
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 2PM. Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Validity: April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020
- Cable Television
- Hot and Cold Shower
- Room Service
Cebu stands as the country’s top business and tourist destination. Crowned as the Queen City of the South, it is here where business and leisure breathe together with office buildings and beach resorts finding its own place under Cebu’s friendly skies.
Cebu is subdivided into 6 component cities and 47 municipalities. With its 6 cities; Cebu, Danao, Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue, Toledo and Talisay; and its 47 smaller towns, Cebu has more than kept pace with the nation’s progress. Recent indications pointed out that Cebu has become the country’s favorite tourist destination. In contrast to the bustling metropolis, the rest of Cebu’s 167 islets and islands are lined with idyllic white sandy beaches and pristine clear waters. Cebu has gained wide popularity for fantastic diving grounds evidenced by the proliferation of resorts which offer luxurious accommodations. Cebu’s strategic location makes it ideal for those who wish to travel to the other islands and provinces by plan, boat or bus. No place could be too far from Cebu.
As the oldest city in the Philippines, its past is also firmly entrenched in the annals of the Spanish conquest. A handful of historical remnants recall those missionary days – Magellan’s cross and the Basilica Minore del Santo Niño.