We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Microtel by Wyndham – Baguio in Baguio City, Philippines will let you experience the same great, familiar comfort from the moment you step in its doorstep until you bid goodbye. None of the limits of space and time apply, as we are relentless to serve you the best even up here in the cool highlands of the beautiful Philippines.
Our 92-room inn accentuates the irresistible charms of contemporary hotel living at the country’s cloud-kissed Summer Capital. Presenting a home-like enclave, this property lives up to its commitment of providing affordable accommodations that adhere to international standards of quality. Choose from rooms that come in Single, Double, and Suite-perfect for solo travelers to families on vacation.
Adding further value for your money, our Baguio City hotel’s convenient location is a short stroll from the city center. From here, you can explore several attractions, like Burnham Park, Lourdes Grotto, and Baguio Cathedral. Microtel by Wyndham – Baguio, Philippines also stands beside Victory Liner, which services various bus routes in Northern Philippines, ensuring greater accessibility for guests.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|1 QUEEN BED ROOM||PHP 4,950|
|2 QUEEN BEDS ROOM||PHP 5,335|
|1 QUEEN BED SUITE||PHP 5,913|
• Wi-Fi Access
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Rates are single or double occupancy.
- Child Policy: Children below 12 years old (max. of 2) sharing a room with adults & utilizing the existing bed/s will be free of charge. Additional guests 12 years old and above shall be charged an extra person fee of:
– PHP 750 per person/per night (INCLUSIVE of breakfast) in Microtel by Wyndham Baguio property.
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 2PM.
- Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates are NOT APPLICABLE during PEAK SEASON, HOLIDAYS & LONG WEEKEND as follows:
– Christmas / New Year: December 15, 2019 – January 1, 2020
– PMA Homecoming: February 17-18, 2019
– Flower Festival / Panagbenga Festival: February 1 – March 15, 2019
– Convention Dates: All
– Long Weekends & Special Events: All
– Long Weekends & Special Events: All
- Validity: January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019
- Meeting Facilities
- Reception Area
Baguio is one of the most famous cities in the Philippines and has been celebrated as the Summer Capital of the country for the past 99 years.
It was the playground of the Americans who built this city as their vacation spot in the 1900’s. It has since expanded, and now has a population of 30,000.
Today, Baguio offers a world of adventures.
Stroll down Session Road and shop in an ukay-ukay (thrift shop). Vintage is king in these places, so look out for branded items at bargain prices.
Looking for local crafts? The people of the Cordillera are known for their carving and weaving skills. The downtown market sells all sorts of carved bulul (rice gods) and the infamous Barrel Man. Woven rattan products such as pasiking (native backpacks) and baskets come in all varieties. You can also see the carvers in action. Just take a taxi ride down Asin Road by Green Valley.
For some inspiration, go a little further and visit the Bencab Gallery and Museum. Built on the edge of a hill with an incredible view of a rainforest and garden, the museum is owned by the National Artist Ben Cabrera. Ethnographic masterpieces in the form of spoons, pipes and bowls are showcased along with paintings and sculpture.
For a deeper look into the Cordillera life without leaving the city,Tam-Awan Village is the spot to visit. Here you’ll find replicas of native cogon-thatched homes, and get a chance to meet local artists.
Burnham Park, Camp John Hay and Mines View Park are places to hang out. Hotels and homestays are aplenty such as log cabin look-alike The Manor and serviced apartment Gardenville in Green Valley. PNKYHome is a bed and breakfast you can call home.