We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Business and leisure trips become more pleasurable when you stay at Makati Palace Hotel in Makati City, Philippines. Situated in the country’s premier business district, our 4-star urban retreat lets you experience great convenience in location, plus the warmth and charm of local hospitality.
Our hotel maintains a relaxing atmosphere while providing quality service that meets high standards — all at reasonable rates. The spacious and cozy accommodations here are complete with elegant wood accents and a set of key amenities, such as Internet connection, a cable TV, and private toilet and bath with hot and cold shower. Featured facilities for added convenience include a KTV bar, spa, restaurant, swimming pool, and Deli Fresh, our in-house gourmet coffee and pastry shop. To make your visit more hassle-free, we also provide practical assistance through airport transfer, daily housekeeping, and laundry service.
Additionally, top destinations are at arm’s reach. The most-happening entertainment hubs and shopping malls are minutes away, while the airport takes a mere 30-minute drive, making our hotel an even more ideal choice in Makati City.
The most discerning business and leisure travelers will find Makati Palace Hotel’s location on the map of Metro Manila as the most convenient base when visiting the Philippine capital. Not only is our Makati City accommodation just 13 km or 30 minutes from the airport, it is also a quick ride or walk from malls, entertainment centers, and offices.
Here are some nearby tourist attractions:
- Ayala Shopping Center – a cluster of shopping malls that houses a range of local and international brands
- Ayala Museum – showcases a collection of jewelries and artifacts from the pre- and during Spanish-Colonial period
- Greenbelt Chapel – a Catholic chapel hidden in a serene park in Ayala Center
Traveling around the metropolis from the location of Makati Palace Hotel is always fast, because public transportation terminals are easily accessible.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|CASITA (Superior Suites)||PHP 3,413|
|ONE BEDROOM CASITA (1BR Suites)||PHP 5,250|
|THE CASITA (Deluxe Room)||PHP 3,570|
|THE CASITA DELUXE (Studio Suites)||PHP 3,990|
|THE NOBLE SUITES (1BR Executive)||PHP 5,618|
|ONE BEDROOM SKY SUITES (Palace 1BR)||PHP 6,353|
|TWO BEDROOM SKY SUITES (Presidential 2BR)||PHP 12,705|
|TWO BEDROOM SUMMIT SUITES (SR1 & SR4)||PHP 9,870|
|TWO BEDROOM SUMMIT SUITES (SR2/SR/3/SR5/SR6)||PHP 14,280|
• Welcome Drinks
• Daily Newspaper
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Access
• Daily breakfast for all adults listed under room capacity (Breakfast for children is not included)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Rates are applicable to single or double occupancy (King, Queen or Twin Bed).
- Bed preference is subject to availability.
- Monthly Rate (available upon request)
- EXTRA PERSON: PHP 1,000 per person
- EXTRA BED: PHP 500 per bed
- BREAKFAST MEAL RATES:
– 12 years old above PHP 400 per person
– 4 – 11 years old PHP 250.00 per person
– 3 years old below Free of Charge (FOC)
- Child defined as 11 years old and below.
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 3PM.
- Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates are NOT APPLICABLE during PEAK SEASON, HOLIDAYS & LONG WEEKEND.
- Validity: Until further notice.
Makati is undeniably urban – from the towering buildings that dot the skyline to the posh malls and upscale eateries. It’s hard to believe that this business district used to be an airport runway surrounded by swampland. The last remaining part of its history is the Nielson Tower, which doubles as the Filipinas Heritage Library.
TOP THINGS TO DO
Shop ‘til you drop
What would a Filipino city be without a mall? Well, this city doesn’t have just one or two—it has tons! Try Glorietta, SM Makati, Greenbelt, Landmark and the mall built atop an old power plant, Powerplant Mall. The first four are connected via bridges so you can easily walk and shop till you drop! Go to Greenbelt for world famous brands like Prada and Louis Vuitton. Bargain shoppers, go straight to Landmark for cute pieces at drop down prices.
Ancient gold and a suspended garden
The Ayala Museum in Greenbelt displays one of the best gold collections in the country. It displays sashes, earrings, and masks worn by the early Filipinos. Try 700 years ago! Golden items that are similar to the drawings in the Boxer Codex are found here. The codex is a 16th century book with drawings of ancient Filipinos from all around the islands. In Yuchengco Museum you will find modern and traditional arts. Check out the Suspended Garden by Tony Gonzales and Tes Pasola. It’s a floating zen garden!
Furnish your dream home
LRI Building is a dream for anyone trying to furnish their homes. The building has stores by up-and-coming designers and seasoned veterans. For antiques and cool thrifty finds go to Barangay Bangkal. Head to Evangelista St. and check out the intersections of Hizon, Apolinario, and Del Pilar.
Hit the streets
If you’re interested in street and the youth culture, head on over to Malugay St. in a place called The Collective. It’s a random jumble of shops, restaurants and bars all run by young, creative entrepreneurs.
Go to the markets
Rise and shine! Look forward to going to Salcedo and Legazpi markets during weekend mornings—they have the best in the metro. There are fresh, organic produce along with homemade crafts and international cuisine.