We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Huma Island Resort and Spa features 81 thatched roof villas with a high ceiling bamboo design, private sundecks, and magnificent views of the sea. Having a vibrantly plush interior and contemporary furnishing, each villa features spacious bathrooms with a bathtub, separate shower, and an outdoor Jacuzzi with an excellent view of the sunrise or sunset.
|Platinum All-Inclusive Package|
|2 nights 3 days/ villa||Extra Night/ villa|
|Water Villa (102 sqm)||PhP 73,399 net, for single or double occupancy||PhP 33,899 net per night, for single or double occupancy|
|Beach Villa (126 sqm)||PhP 82,499 net, for single or double occupancy||PhP 38,399 net per night, for single or double occupancy|
|Presidential Suite (294 sqm)||PhP 179,999 net, for single or double or triple or quad occupancy||PhP 84,299 net per night, for single or double or triple or quad occupancy|
*The Family Suite is currently unavailable.
*Extra Person (for two nights): Adult (12 years and above) at Php 36,400 net.
*Kids (0-6 years old) free of charge
*Kids (7-11 years old) at Php 3,920 net.
*Extra Night/person (3rd night onwards) at Php 15,400 net.
*Extra Night/kid (3rd night onwards) at Php 1,960 net.
- All Inclusive package starts upon arrival at the resort and expires at 1300H on the day of check-out.
- 2 nights villa or suite accommodation
- All-inclusive meals (2 breakfast, 2 lunch and 2 dinner) to be taken at the restaurant served with either themed buffet or course set menu.
- Round trip land and boat transfer (Busuanga Airport – Resort – Busuanga Airport; shared basis)
- All-inclusive drinks; wide selection of fresh drinks, soft drinks, and mineral water.
- Unlimited Access to cocktails and premium spirits at the designated bar, live entertainment every evening at the Blu Bar.
- Good selection of wine from around the world
- Mini bar: beer, soft drinks, canned juices, and snacks replenished once daily
- 2 x 90 minutes spa treatment at the Kapuruan, The Spa at Huma for 2 persons per 2 days of stay
- Afternoon tea served from 1500H to 1700H
- Guided snorkeling (from the beach); must be booked at the Recreation Center at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity
- Free yoga class and week-long free activities on the island
- Full use of the island’s facilities
- Kids stay and eat for free*; unlimited drinks for kids (7-11 years old) at P3,920
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to 2 paying adults (12 years and above); maximum of 3 children (0-11 years old)
- Minimum of 2 nights stay is required to avail the offer.
- Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso (PhP) based on single or double occupancy; inclusive of 12% government tax
- Full pre-payment is required prior to check-in.
- Resort’s Cancellation and Rebooking Policies apply.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and/or government-mandated discounts.
- Travel validity: 1 February 2017 until 31 July 2017; long weekends and holidays are subject to availability.
- Rate is subject to supplement and surcharge during Easter period.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer
- Coffee shop
- Express check-in/check-out
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family room
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Smoking area
Sports and Recreation