We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
|TYPE OF ROOM||PEAK SEASON||REGULAR SEASON||COMPLIMENTARY BUFFET BREAKFAST|
|PREMIER WITH DIRECT POOL ACCESS||9,200||8,400||2|
|GRAND WITH DIRECT POOL ACCESS||9,600||8,600||2|
|SUITE WITH DIRECT POOL ACCESS||10,600||9,500||2|
|SUITE WITH PLUNGE POOL||9,600||8,600||2|
Surrounded by a lush tropical forest and minutes away from the beach, this 5-star property is one of the best choices in Boracay. Henann Lagoon Resort boasts 120 beautifully designed rooms that incorporate state-of-the-art furnishings and up-to-date amenities. With larger than life swimming pools on-site, Henann Lagoon Resort is ideal for all types of guests including a romantic getaway, family vacation, or even for friends gathering. Guests are minutes away from nearby shopping and attractions such as D’Mall and the Boracay Tourist Center. All in all, Henann Lagoon Resort is simply luxurious and aims to pamper guests with friendly service.
- Breakfast for 2 except for Family Room, with four (4) daily complimentary breakfasts.
- Children 10 years old and above are considered adult
- Lean Season: June 5 – November 6, 2016
- Peak Season: April 1 – June 4, 2016 / November 7, 2016 – March 31, 2017
- Super Peak dates:
- Labor Day: April 29 – May 2, 2016
- Christmas & New Year Holiday: December 25, 2016 to January 02, 2017
- Chinese New Year: January 27 – February 1, 2017
- Above rates are quoted on a per room per night basis
- Rates are valid until March 31, 2017
- Hotel rooms are subject to space availability
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Airport transfer
- Business center
- Coffee shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting facilities
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Smoking area
Sports and Recreation
The palm-studded island of Boracay – with its white, talcum-fine beach, balmy weather, and warm, crystalline waters – is like a hypnotic magnet. In this tiny, butterfly-shaped island at the northwestern tip of Panay in Western Visayas, days can be spent simply lazing on the beach while nights are for indulging in the tropical party lifestyle.
The best part of the island is the four-kilometer White Beach hailed as the “finest beach in the world.” The surrounding water is shallow and the sand is finer and brighter than most beaches in the archipelago. White Beach is so, soooo fine, it feels like treading on miles of baby powder!
The code in Boracay is strictly informal. There is an undeniably easy atmosphere in the island, where walking barefoot than shod is the rule rather than the exception. Even swinging discos have the beach for a floor, giving dance a new twist. There are no hang-ups here. During the day, tourists having a soothing massage under the shade of a coconut tree beside the shoreline is a common sight. And from dusk to dawn, Boracay turns into one big party place where everyone is welcome to join in. But first, let’s toast that sunset cocktail!