We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
The name “Eskaya” refers to the only known indigenous people of Bohol, Philippines. Eskaya Beach Resort is in Panglao Island, which is at the southernmost tip of Bohol. It is located halfway through Panglao along its coast facing Bohol Sea. The “all villa-resort” is a sprawling 16-hectare property. It has a boutique style with only 15 well-appointed villas which accounts for its privacy. Two villas, the Presidential & Family, have 2 bedrooms with 2 bathroom facilities & living room. The resort is a good place for those looking for peace & serenity. You cannot expect too many people around. But if you want night life, a few minutes you can be at Alona Beach.
Balai (Villa Name)
Lean & High Season
|Balai Sea View||with Whirlpool Bath. Occupancy 2 persons||
|Balai Garden View/ Creek View||Garden or Creek View with Private Swimming Pool & Whirlpool Bath. Occupancy 2 persons||
|Balai Inifinity Pool||with Infinity Swimming Pool & Whirlpool Bath Villa with Sea View. Occupancy 2 persons||
|Balai Banai||Beachfront Family Villa with Private Swimming Pool & Whirlpool Bath. Occupancy 6 persons||
|Balai Datu||Beachfront Presidential Villa with Private Infinity Swimming Pool, Colonial Bath. Occupancy 6 persons||
- Two-way Tagbilaran airport/seaport transfer
- Welcome treat
- Complimentary use of pedal boat, mountain bike, kayak, table tennis, board games (depends upon availability)
- 30-minute “Kabilin” Head and Shoulder Massage
- Wi-Fi internet
Additional inclusions for Family Villa (Balai Banai):
- Daily Cocktails at Lantawan Restaurant or Common Poolside or Sea view deck for 6 persons at 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Additional inclusions for Presidential Villa (Balai Datu):
- Bohol Countryside tour
- 1 hour shiatsu massage for six (6) persons at Handuraw Spa
- One bottle house Red Wine or White Wine
- Daily Cocktails at Lantawan Restaurant or Common Poolside or Sea View deck for 6 persons at 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Daily Fruit Platter
- Lean & High Season:January 5- December 19, 2014
- Peak Season: December 20 – January 04, 2015/ Holy Week starting Maundy Thursday – Easter Sunday
- Above rates are quoted in US Dollar (USD)
- Rates are valid until March 31, 2016
- Hotel rooms are subject to space availability
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Airport transfer
- Laundry service
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Smoking area
Sports and Recreation
Bohol, is a province of the Philippines, in the country’s Central Visayas region, comprising Bohol Island and 70-plus smaller surrounding islands. It’s known for its coral reefs, scuba diving, diverse wildlife and unusual land formations. On the main island, near the town of Carmen, are the iconic Chocolate Hills, some 1,200 symmetrical mounds that turn cocoa-brown in the dry season.
HOW TO GET THERE
The city of Bohol is mainly served by Tagbilaran Airport.
Flights to and from Tagbilaran to Manila take around 1 hour and 15 minutes. Domestic and budget carriers have daily flights.
It is possible to take a Roll On-Roll Off boat with your vehicle from Cebu to Tagbilaran.
Check out this blog for an indication of schedules – http://cebuboattrips.com/slow_ferries.htm
The Tagbilaran City Tourist Port serves boats plying the busy Cebu-Bohol sea traffic and major port cities in Mindanao.
A fastcraft ferry ride from Cebu takes about 2 hours.