We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
El Nido Resorts’ Eco-Adventure island resort, Apulit, set in Taytay Bay in North-eastern Palawan, offers exciting and exhilarating activities for the thrill-seeker. Guests may climb and rappel down the 60-meter limestone cliff, with birds’ eye-view of the whole island. Dive and discover sunken treasures just off the beach, with a Japanese ship wreck and a plethora of marine species to greet guests. Put on headlights and go spelunking in the different caves of Apulit, or hop on the banca as one go island hopping and snorkelling with the resort’s marine sports guides to identify and explain the different species around the area. The resort’s guest activities coordinators will help plan your adventure-filled holiday at Apulit Island.
Apulit Island has 50 water cottages that combine traditional Filipino architectural style with contemporary design. The cottages are all built on stilts, perched above the sea with an unobstructed view of Palawan’s azure Taytay Bay, surrounding islands, and dramatic limestone cliffs. There are 30 Water Cottages built around the main cove of the island. Each Water Cottage has a 35sqm floor area and can accommodate a maximum of two persons. 20 Loft Water Cottages are located on the western cove. Each two-level Loft Water Cottage has direct access to the sea from its private veranda. It has a total floor area of 61sqm and fits four persons.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|WATER COTTAGE (Maximum 2 Persons)||PHP 23,838.00 per room per night||PHP 25,838.00 per room per night|
|LOFT WATER COTTAGE (Maximum 4 Persons)||PHP 25,438.00 per room per night||PHP 27,938.00 per room per night|
|ROOM CATEGORY||LEAN SEASON|
|WATER COTTAGE (Maximum 2 Persons)||PHP 20,338.00 per room per night||PHP 22,838.00 per room per night|
|LOFT WATER COTTAGE (Maximum 4 Persons)||PHP 21,938.00 per room per night||PHP 24,438.00 per room per night|
• Complimentary Boat transfers (Taytay Town Wharf to Apulit Island, v.v.)
• Complimentary Van transfers (El Nido Airport to Taytay Town Wharf, v.v.) on the regular airport shuttle
• Full-board meals at the Clubhouse Restaurant
• Use of available non-motorized water sports equipment (hobie cat, windsurf, kayak, etc.)
• Standard resort guided activities/tours (snorkeling at house reef with equipment, rappelling, cave exploration,
island tour etc.)
• Travel insurance for guests 7 to 65 years old. Optional insurance available for guests 6 years old and below by request.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Extra Person Charge: PHP 8,800.00 per person per night (inclusive of full board meals)
- Child Policy:
o Children 12 years old and above are considered adults.
o Child 7-11 years old sharing room with at least one (1) adult shall be charged Child Supplement of PHP 5,200.00 per night, inclusive of full-board meals, transfers and use of non-motorized water sports equipment.
o Child 6 years old and below sharing room with at least one (1) adult stay for free, and shall be extended complimentary meals. Ala carte orders will be charged accordingly. If a child/ children require/s a separate room without an adult companion, 1 child shall be charged the full single room rate.
- All rates are for cash payment or bank deposit only.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates are NOT APPLICABLE during PEAK/SUPER PEAK SEASON, HOLIDAYS and LONG WEEKENDS.
- High Season: April 1 – May 31, 2020; Oct 23 – Dec 31, 2020; Jan 1 – March 31, 2021
- Lean Season: June 1 – Oct 22, 2020
- Peak Period Surcharge: PHP 5,000.00 per room per night, added to High Season rates for bookings within Peak Periods: April 8-12, 2020 (Holy Week & Easter); December 22-31, 2020 (Christmas); January 1-5, 2021 (New Year)
- Compulsory Dinner Supplements:
o Christmas Eve: PHP 3,800.00 per person will be charged to all adult guests staying over the night of December 24 to cover upgraded menu and entertainment in welcoming Christmas Day.
o New Year’s Eve: PHP 4,400.00 per person will be charged to all adult guests staying over the night of December 31 (New Year’s Eve) to cover upgraded menu and entertainment in welcoming the New Year.
- FULL PACKAGE SUPPLEMENT DURING PEAK PERIODS: *Full Package Supplement is compulsory during Peak Periods, and will automatically be added to your Statement of Account*
- Covers lunch and dinner (excludes drinks), use of beach clubs, standard resort guided activities/tours, tax and service charge.
o Adult (12 y/o and above): PHP 4,000.00 per person per night
o Child ( 7-11 y.o. only): PHP 2,600.00 per child per night
- Boat Transfers: Guests requiring private boat transfer outside our regular airport boat shuttle shall be charged compulsory chartered rate of PHP 7,000.00 per boat per way. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
➢ Please note that for safety and security reasons, all guests shall be picked up by our resort personnel only from our designated pick-up point where proper security check will be made before proceeding to the resort. Transfers to the resort shall only be via El Nido Resorts boats. Guests arriving via their own boats without prior arrangements and approval will not be allowed entry to resort premises, which may result to forfeiture of stay, hence no-show charges will apply. If this is your guest’s intended course to reach the resort, we will require complete arrival details before we confirm reservations.
- Conservation Fee: All visitors to El Nido 12 years old and above are required to pay a Conservation Fee of PHP 200.00 per person for the duration of their stay. This fee is collected for various conservation projects, and may be settled at the resort. Fee is subject to change.
- Requests for other services not indicated herewith (van transfers, Scuba Diving, etc.) shall be charged accordingly.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All transfers are based on seat-in-coach and subject to weather and local conditions.
- Hotel/Resort may require a security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 3:00PM. Standard check-out time is at 12:00NN or depending on the hotel/resort’s policy.
- Once finalized and guaranteed is non-endorsable, non-rebookable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Validity: April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021
El Nido, Palawan (Region 4B – MIMAROPA)
El Nido is the primary base for exploring Palawan’s star attraction, the stunning Bacuit Archipelago. Tiny swiftlets build edible nests out of saliva in the immense limestone cliffs that surround the ramshackle town proper – hence the name, El Nido (nest in Spanish). The town proper has an ordinary beach, but is home to an emerging restaurant and bar scene. Brooding Cadlao Island looms just offshore.
El Nido is one of the nicest place in the island Philippine. There is simple living, enormous landscape & seascapes with hospitable people. Around 1:15 hour ride on a 19 seater plane, half an hour land travel to El Nido town. You can’t compare the beauty of El Nido to, it’s different. It is somewhat similar to the virgin islands of Camiguin you’ll need to ride a boat and wander the islands of El Nido! It is really a wonderful and magnificent and you will love the sea foods! It’s very fresh!
El Nido is considered a showcase of Palawan’s geology and various wild lives. It is one of the most important sites for biological diversity in the country and has been stated by the Philippine government as a protected area.
Conquered by towering marble cliffs that are homes to a number of tropical birds, El Nido is the source of one of the most delicious soups specially found in Chinese restaurants “the Nido Soup”. This soup consists mainly of the bird nests that abound in the area. Edible-nest Swiftlets (Collocalia fuciphaga) abound in El Nido. The nests of these birds are found in the crevices of the limestone cliffs and are the main ingredient of the health enhancing bird’s nest or nido soup. It is these nests that gave the place its Spanish name, El Nido. But El Nido is more than this. It prides itself in having the most beautiful seascapes in the province of Palawan, known as the country’s last frontier. Because of its utter splendor, it has also been called the island of the gods, heaven on earth that is El Nido.
El Nido is a municipality situated at the northwestern tip of the province of Palawan, Philippines. It is 430 kilometers southwest of Manila, and 238 kilometers northwest of Puerto Princesa City, Palawan’s capital. El Nido is bordered by the Linapacan Strait in the North, the Sulu Sea in the east, and the South China Sea in the west.
The Municipality of El Nido is composed of 18 barangays (villages) covering a total land area of 50,000 hectares. Its population of 27,000 people is a combination of native Palaweños, with a heavy presence of migrants from other parts of the Philippines. The world’s largest pearl was discovered by a Filipino diver in a giant Tridacna (mollusk) under the Palawan Sea in 1934. Known as the “Pearl of Lao-Tzu”, the gem weighs 14 pounds and measures 9 1/2 inches long and 5 1/2 inches in diameter. As of May 1984, it was valued at US$42 million. It is believed to be 600 years old.
It is the scenic landscape, crystal clear waters, and relative isolation that attracts and fascinates most travelers to El Nido. The 45 islands and islets and the surrounding sea present endless opportunities for adventure, nature appreciation, and even just simple amusements. El Nido’s majestic limestone cliffs are estimated to be 250 million years old. They stand guard over clear waters, with 200 species of tropical fishes, more than 100 species of corals, and three species of endangered sea turtles. El Nido’s forests are host to more than 100 species of birds, a large number of which are endemic to Palawan.
Kayaking in secret lagoons, mangrove tours, snorkeling or diving with colorful tropical fishes, hiking to the peak of an island, fishing and bird watching, exploring uninhabited islands, picnic lunches or sunbathing in a white sand beach. These are just some of the activities that can be arranged by El Nido Resorts.