Pangulasian Island is El Nido Resorts’ luxury island hideaway in Bacuit Bay, El Nido. The resort is set fronting a pristine beach and against a backdrop of tropical forest. Also known as the “Island of the Sun”, Pangulasian has breathtaking views of both the sunrise and sunset. Frolic in the 750-meter stretch of white sand beach and be amazed by the marine sanctuary right at its doorstep. Discover diverse flora and fauna thriving in its forest.
Discerning guests will be treated to luxurious amenities and impeccable and personalized service at Pangulasian Island. The resort offers a total of 42 deluxe accommodations built with contemporary Filipino and cutting edge “green” design. Resort facilities include a boutique, library, restaurant and bar at the Clubhouse, an infinity pool with beach bar, gym, spa, hiking trail with view deck, Scuba Shack and marine sports center. Located just minutes away are vibrant coral reefs and El Nido Resorts’ Beach Clubs.
ADVANCE PURCHASE FOR TRAVEL MAY 1-OCTOBER 26, 2017
||PHP 27, 600 nett per person
||PHP 32, 000 nett per person
||PHP 34, 800 nett per person
- 3Days & 2Nights room accommodation with daily breakfast
- Roundtrip boat transfer (El Nido-Resort-El Nido)
- Use of non-motorized water sports and snorkeling equipment
- Complimentary Standard Resort Guided Tours and Island Hopping Activities
Conservation Fee: All visitors to El Nido and Taytay, 12 years old and above, are required to pay a Conservation Fee of PHP 200.00 per person for the duration of stay. Fees collected will be used for the management, maintenance and administration of the El Nido – Taytay Protected Area and may be settled at the resort.
- Booking period until April 30, 2017
- Rates are not valid for Hotel’s peak date
- Hotel rooms are subject to space availability
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice