We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Discovery Shores Hotel is located on the unspoilt beaches of Boracay Island and offers 88 luxurious rooms and an excellent spa overlooking the beach. Room sizes start at 41sqm, and the amenities complement the lavish Discovery Shores experience. Guests can enjoy seafood cuisine at the Sands Restaurant, or after a day spent engaging in water sports, you can lounge at the bar by the pool or the beach. Leisure activities include programmed activities, parasailing, windsurfing, water skiing, scuba diving, and snorkeling. Guests will find that this service oriented hotel with superb facilities and amenities provides excellent value.
|Room Type||Lean||High||Super Peak|
|Junior Suite||PHP 13,200||PHP 17,600||PHP 20,700|
|One Bedroom Suite||PHP 15,800||PHP 21,200||PHP 24,800|
|One Bedroom Suite Premier||PHP 17,600||PHP 23,600||PHP 27,600|
|Two Bedroom Suite||PHP 24,900||PHP 35,400||PHP 39,000|
|Two Bedroom Suite Premier||PHP 26,,400||PHP 36,600||PHP 41,500|
|Extra Person||PHP 3,660|
|Super Peak Dates: December 20,2015-January 9,2016 (Christmas-New Year), February 4-10, 2016 (Chinese New Year), March 21-27,2016 (Easter)|
- Daily Buffet breakfast
- Roundtrip land and boat transfers from Caticlan Airport
- Complimentary en-suite foot wash upon arrival
- Complimentary refreshments and welcome snack tray in the room upon arrival
- Complimentary amenities, including bag and slippers, in the room
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- Complimentary use of pool and gym
- Complimentary pass-around refreshments at the poolside and beachfront (11AM and 3PM)
- Complimentary snack station at the poolside (10AM-4PM)
- Complimentary daily kids activities at Kids Room every 4PM
- Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso (PHP) and quoted per room per night basis
- Minimum length of stay ranging from 3-5 nights shall be imposed on bookings during Super Peak Periods and other long Holidays.
- All guest booked on the night of December 31, 2015 shall be charged Php 7,500 per person for the New Year’s Gala Dinner and Show. This is a compulsory requirement to confirm a room on New Year’s Eve.
- Rates valid until March 31,2016
- Hotel rooms are subject to space availability
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer
- Business center
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Laundry service
- Meeting facilities
- Poolside bar
- Safety Deposit Box
Sports and Recreation
The palm-studded island of Boracay – with its white, talcum-fine beach, balmy weather, and warm, crystalline waters – is like a hypnotic magnet. In this tiny, butterfly-shaped island at the northwestern tip of Panay in Western Visayas, days can be spent simply lazing on the beach while nights are for indulging in the tropical party lifestyle.
The best part of the island is the four-kilometer White Beach hailed as the “finest beach in the world.” The surrounding water is shallow and the sand is finer and brighter than most beaches in the archipelago. White Beach is so, soooo fine, it feels like treading on miles of baby powder!
The code in Boracay is strictly informal. There is an undeniably easy atmosphere in the island, where walking barefoot than shod is the rule rather than the exception. Even swinging discos have the beach for a floor, giving dance a new twist. There are no hang-ups here. During the day, tourists having a soothing massage under the shade of a coconut tree beside the shoreline is a common sight. And from dusk to dawn, Boracay turns into one big party place where everyone is welcome to join in. But first, let’s toast that sunset cocktail!