We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Located in the city center of Cebu, right across Ayala Mall and 2.9 km from SM City Cebu, Diamond Suites and Residences features an outdoor pool, a fitness centre, and an on site restaurant.
The air-conditioned rooms come with wooden flooring and are fitted with a flat-screen cable TV. The rooms are also equipped with an electric kettle and a refrigerator with minibar. The private bathroom includes a hot and cold shower facility and free toiletries. Other in-room amenities include a safety deposit box, a working desk, and a wardrobe.
Grain Restaurant serves a variety of local and international dishes while light snacks and refreshing beverages are also offered at 8th Street Bar & Coffee Lounge.
Guests can work out at the fitness centre or lounge by the pool, while others can make use of the business centre. Currency exchange services are available. Laundry and ironing services can be arranged upon request.
Diamond Suites and Residences is 3.7 km from Magellan’s Cross and a 50-minute drive from Mactan international Airport.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|DIAMOND SUPERIOR ROOM||PHP 3,045|
|DIAMOND DELUXE ROOM||PHP 4,095|
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Complimentary Internet Access
• Mini Gym
• In-room Safety Deposit Box
• Coffee and Tea Facility in the Room
• LCD TV with International Cable Channels
• In-room dining Services
• Laundry Services
• Swimming Pool
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- EXTRA PERSON: PHP 1,200.00
- Airport Transfers:
– Car: PHP 1,300/way | PHP 2,300/round-trip
– Van: PHP 2,100/way | PHP 3,900/round-trip
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 2PM. Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Validity: February 22, 2019 – December 31, 2019
- Bathroom Amenities
- Bottled Water
- Business Center (onsite)
- Coffee / Tea Facility
- Coffee and Tea Facility in the Room
- Complimentary Internet Access
- Complimentary Onsite Parking
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Desk, Writing / Work, and Electrical Outlet
- Evening Turndown Service
- Fitness Center (onsite)
- Full-Service Business Center
- Hot and Cold Shower
- Housekeeping Service Daily
- In-room Dining Services
- International Cable/Satellite
- Internet and Phones
- Kitchen Features
- Laundry Services
- LCD TV with International Cable Channels
- Local Cable/Satellite
- Mini Gym
- Room Service (6am-10pm)
- Swimming Pool
- Walking Distance to Ayala Center Cebu
Cebu stands as the country’s top business and tourist destination. Crowned as the Queen City of the South, it is here where business and leisure breathe together with office buildings and beach resorts finding its own place under Cebu’s friendly skies.
Cebu is subdivided into 6 component cities and 47 municipalities. With its 6 cities; Cebu, Danao, Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue, Toledo and Talisay; and its 47 smaller towns, Cebu has more than kept pace with the nation’s progress. Recent indications pointed out that Cebu has become the country’s favorite tourist destination. In contrast to the bustling metropolis, the rest of Cebu’s 167 islets and islands are lined with idyllic white sandy beaches and pristine clear waters. Cebu has gained wide popularity for fantastic diving grounds evidenced by the proliferation of resorts which offer luxurious accommodations. Cebu’s strategic location makes it ideal for those who wish to travel to the other islands and provinces by plan, boat or bus. No place could be too far from Cebu.
As the oldest city in the Philippines, its past is also firmly entrenched in the annals of the Spanish conquest. A handful of historical remnants recall those missionary days – Magellan’s cross and the Basilica Minore del Santo Niño.