We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
A sprawling sanctuary bounded by shimmering emerald waters and ivory sand, and shaded by tall, rustling palms, Crimson Resort and Spa Mactan stretches across six hectares on Cebu’s stunning Mactan Island. Just a 20-minute drive from the international airport, our resort is designed for romantic getaways, family vacations and guests looking to enjoy laid back tropical elegance. Forty expansive villas offer luxurious comfort, outfitted with private plunge pools and earth-toned furniture by Cebu’s multi-awarded designers. Crimson also offers 250 guestrooms that combine modern conveniences with neo-Asian décor and contemporized native accents.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|DELUXE ROOM||PHP 10,080|
|DELUXE GARDEN||PHP 10,605|
|PRIVATE POOL VILLA||PHP 23,205|
|OCEANFRONT VILLA||PHP 28,455|
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Welcome drink upon arrival
• Complimentary mini bar items upon arrival
• Complimentary coffee / tea making facility in the guestrooms
• Complimentary use of snorkeling gears (within the resort only)
• Access to the Fitness Centre, swimming pools and beach
• Complimentary access to the Kid’s zone, for a maximum of 2 children ,12 years old and below, under Crimzone staff’s care (for a maximum of two (2) hours per day, non-cumulative)
VILLA ACCOMMODATIONS ADDITIONAL PERKS AND PRIVILEGES:
• Special Welcome Amenities
• Choice of breakfast venue, either at Enye or at Saffron
• Daily complimentary early evening cocktails from 4:00p.m.- 6:00p.m.
• One-time airport pick-up and drop off per villa (one car per villa)
• Personalized service through a dedicated Villa Host
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- EXTRA PERSON CHARGE: PHP 2,600.00
- MEAL RATES at SAFFRON CAFÉ (should be covered with a booking order/pre-paid and pre-arranged):
– Buffet Breakfast / Lunch: PHP 1,300.00 per person
– Buffet Dinner: PHP 1,600.00 per person
***Above Rates are not valid on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Rates are applicable for single or double occupancy for the Deluxe and Deluxe Garden room types. For the Villas, rates are applicable up to a maximum of 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old sharing bed with parents.
- For room reservations passing through December 31, 2019 a compulsory New Year’s Dinner Party of PHP 6,000 will be charged per adult and a minimum length of stay of 3 nights will be required on any booking between 27 Dec, 2019 until 01 Jan, 2020.
- Rates are subject to availability and may be closed out or SURCHARGES may apply during peak season dates. See below Peak Season Schedule:
– Holy Week: (April 17-21, 2019) PHP 5,000.00
– Golden Week: (April 26-May 4, 2019) PHP 5,000.00
– Iron Man Dates: (August 7-11, 2019) PHP 5,000.00
– Obon: (August 13-18, 2019) PHP 5,000.00
– Chuseok: (September 11-15, 2019) PHP 3,000.00
– Christmas: (December 20-25, 2019) PHP 3,000.00
– New Year: (December 27, 2019-January 1, 2020) PHP 5,000.00
– Chinese New Year: (January 24-29, 2020) PHP 5,000.00
*** Compulsory New Years’ Dinner: December 31, 2019 at PHP 6,000.00 per person
*** Closed-to-departure” applied on the night of December 31, 2019
*** Closed to arrival and departure on the night of August 11, 2019
*** A minimum of 3-night stay is required on the following peak dates: New Year, Chinese New Year , Iron Man dates and may apply over certain period including weekends, holidays and seasons.
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 3PM. Standard check-out time is at 11AM.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Validity: April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020
- 22” LCD television (for Deluxe Garden Rooms and Villas)
- 42” LCD television
- 89 cable television channels
- All Rooms and Villas are Non-Smoking
- All-news cable network
- Aum Spa
- Coffee / Tea making facility
- Complimentary newspapers upon request
- Cotton bathrobes
- Crimzone for Kids
- Crimzone Pool
- Daily housekeeping service
- Dive Shop
- Down duvets and pillows
- Electronic key card access
- Exclusive Beach
- Fitness Center
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding upon request
- In-room electronic safe
- Infinity Pool
- Iron and ironing board (subject to availability)
- LCD television
- Lighted make-up / shaving mirror
- Marine Sanctuary
- NDD / IDD telephone
- Orthopedic pillows upon request
- Special amenities and Crimzone Play Area for children
- Waffle bathrobes
- Watersports Center
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms available
- Wireless Internet Access
Cebu stands as the country’s top business and tourist destination. Crowned as the Queen City of the South, it is here where business and leisure breathe together with office buildings and beach resorts finding its own place under Cebu’s friendly skies.
Cebu is subdivided into 6 component cities and 47 municipalities. With its 6 cities; Cebu, Danao, Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue, Toledo and Talisay; and its 47 smaller towns, Cebu has more than kept pace with the nation’s progress. Recent indications pointed out that Cebu has become the country’s favorite tourist destination. In contrast to the bustling metropolis, the rest of Cebu’s 167 islets and islands are lined with idyllic white sandy beaches and pristine clear waters. Cebu has gained wide popularity for fantastic diving grounds evidenced by the proliferation of resorts which offer luxurious accommodations. Cebu’s strategic location makes it ideal for those who wish to travel to the other islands and provinces by plan, boat or bus. No place could be too far from Cebu.
As the oldest city in the Philippines, its past is also firmly entrenched in the annals of the Spanish conquest. A handful of historical remnants recall those missionary days – Magellan’s cross and the Basilica Minore del Santo Niño.