We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Rising to the top lists as a must see surf, culture, and adventure destination in the Philippines, Baler welcomes travelers of all ages and interests. From families to friends, from beach bums to business travelers, at Costa Pacifica in Baler, there is something for everyone.
Located in Baler, Aurora Philippines, it boasts some of the best waves the Philippines has to offer. It is a vacation spot deserving to be on any adventurer’s bucket list; and where better to begin than in Costa Pacifica?
Peak Season Rate
Oct 16 – Jun 30, 2018
|Casita de Bahia||Php 6,500.00|
|Junior Suite||Php 8,500.00|
|Junior Premier||Php 9,000.00|
|Pacifica Suite||Php 10,000.00|
|Pacifica Premier||Php 10,500.00|
|One Bedroom Suite||Php 12,500.00|
|Pacifcia One Bedroom Suite||Php 13,500.00|
- Breakfast for two (2) adults and two (2) kids, (12) years old and below.
- Roundtrip transfers to and from Baler Bus Terminal.
- Use of the swimming pool in Casita de Bahia and Costa Pacifica.
- Complimentary access fee at Dicasalarin Cove (Private Beach) for 2 persons
- Choice of one: 1 hour surf lesson or 1 hour aromatherapy massage or 1 yoga class (based on availability)
- WiFi Access in Public Access, Welcome amenities
- Above rates are quoted in Philippine Peso (PHP) based on per room per night.
- Rates are inclusive of government taxes and service charge
- Rates are applicable for single/double occupancy
- Rates are valid until June 30, 2018
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary breakfast