We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Coco Beach Island Resort is a sprawling 10-hectare beach resort with facilities made from all-natural materials. Everything is designed to compliment each facility and its natural surroundings. Definitely, an idyllic place to recharge frayed nerves, with its cozy ambiance of bamboo and nipa hut in its very Filipino type of hospitality and accommodation.
If you’re thinking of getting away and escaping to a tropical island paradise, then you’ve found the perfect place.
Coco Beach is located at Behiya, Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro where the crystal clear water of the sea is full of life; and the hills are full of coconut palms swaying with the breeze. Here in the old days, Spanish galleons passed by the trading routes between Europe, Mexico and the East.
Today, Coco Beach has bungalows and facilities all made in natural materials. No concrete is to be seen anywhere. We have over four restaurants, 95 rooms, tennis court, hanging bridge, sports facilities, 2 swimming pools, spa – everything blends with nature.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|Two Nights for 2 Persons|
|HANUNUO DELUXE||PHP 10,059||PHP 11,697||PHP 13,335|
|IRAYA HILLTOP||PHP 11,697||PHP 13,335||PHP 14,973|
|Two Nights for 4 Persons|
|TADYAWAN DELUXE||PHP 16,611||PHP 19,887||PHP 23,163|
|BUHID DELUXE||PHP 19,887||PHP 23,163||PHP 26,439|
|BANGON SUITE||PHP 18,249||PHP 21,525||PHP 24,801|
|Two Nights for 6 Persons|
|HERITAGE||PHP 28,077||PHP 31,353||PHP 36,267|
• 3D2N Accommodation
• Daily breakfast
• Complimentary round-trip shuttle transfer
• Complimentary bottled water
• Turndown service
• Beach towel for daily use
• Complimentary Coco Creations Toiletry Set
• Welcome fruit platter (for Bangon Suite, Iraya and Buhid Hilltop)
• Two (2) hours of kayak (for Heritage Room)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- LEAN: June 1 – September 30
- REGULAR: October 1 – December 21 / March 1 – May 31
- PEAK: December 22 – February 28 / Holy Week Season
o Christmas and New Year: Dec 22 – Jan 1 (Minimum 5 Nights)
– Mandatory Gala Dinner: PHP 2,500/person (Christmas Eve) | PHP 3,000/person (New Year)
o Holy Week/Easter: Mar 29 – Apr 1 / Apr 9-12 / Apr 18-21 (Minimum 3 Nights)
- EXTRA NIGHT: Please contact us for details.
- Private Van Transfers: PHP 5,500/way (maximum six (6) persons)
- Private Boat Transfers: PHP 5,500/way (maximum twenty five (25) persons)
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 2PM.
- Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- All prices are quoted for two (2) room nights.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates above are based on the occupancy per room type.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Validity: Effectivity from October 2018 until further notice.
- Baby-sitting Service
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop
- Meeting Facilities
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shuttle Service
Sports and Recreation
Puerto Galera (Region 4B - MIMAROPA)
Puerto Galera has more than 100 resorts, and a party crowd.
The name Puerto Galera is Spanish for “Port of the Galleons.” For centuries, trading vessels would drop anchor of the shores of this place on the northeastern coast of Mindoro Island. Today it’s one of the top places for a quick weekend trip for the people of Metro Manila. Puerto Galera is just a few hours away.
The party’s always on at White Beach. Its restaurants and bars do a good trade. But if you’re looking for something more laid-back, head to a private resort in Sabang or Muelle (the main port) beach.
The “center of the center” of marine biodiversity in the world isVerde Passage – the waters between Batangas and Mindoro. Its coral reefs house about 60 percent of the world’s shore fish. Sabang is your jump-off point.
TOP THINGS TO DO
Enjoy off the beach
Try island-hopping around Boquete Island and San Antonio Island.
Support local culture
When in Puerto Galera, try to meet the local Mangyan community. Visit the Excavation Museum, the Mangyan Heritage Center, and the Mangyan Iraya Village in Baclayan.
Tamaraw Falls is the most accessible one. But there are other waterfalls worth going to, such as Tukuran, Aninuan, and Talipanan.
Dance to the music
The Malasimbo Music and Arts Festival takes place at the foot of a mountain, at a natural amphitheater. Bands both local and international come to celebrate music and art. There’s also The Summer Music Festival, which is a night of upbeat reggae.