We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Our 71 rooms are equipped with SMART TVs, free Wi-Fi access, and five-star bedding so luxurious it begs you to stay. Interior Designer Erik Richard collaborates with Yakang Yaka Barter to create beautiful accent pieces handmade by skilled Mindanao weavers, keeping the design local, modern, and beautifully Filipino.
Boasting a swimming pool and free WiFi access, Coast Boracay offers comfortable, beachfront accommodation in the scenic Boracay Island Region. Guests can unwind after a long day at the pool, or enjoy a drink at the on-site bar and restaurant. All rooms are fitted with luxurious bedding, a 43-inch Smart LED TV and a private bathroom with shower. For your comfort, slippers are provided.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Complimentary land and boat transfers are provided from/to Caticlan Airport.
Boracay White Beach is 600 m from Coast Boracay, while Willy’s Rock is 2.9 km away. It is a mere 500 m from the popular D’Mall Boracay.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|DELUXE||PHP 9,345||PHP 10,395||PHP 8,295|
|PREMIER||PHP 10,395||PHP 11,445||PHP 9,345|
|ONE-BEDROOM||PHP 15,645||PHP 16,695||PHP 16,595|
|LOFT||PHP 16,695||PHP 17,745||PHP 15,645|
• Daily breakfast for two (2) adults and two (2) kids, seven (7) years old and below.
• Complimentary land and boat transfers from Caticlan to Hotel and vice versa.
• Caticlan terminal and environmental fees.
• Use of the Swimming Pool, beachfront and exercise room.
• Wi-Fi internet access in guest rooms and public areas.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Extra pax charge at Php 2,500 inclusive of breakfast and Caticlan Airport transfers.
- Children 7 years old and below is free of charge when sharing bed; transfers and breakfast free of charge. Maximum of 2 kids per room.
- Peak: April 1 to Jun 30 & Oct 16 to March 31
- Super Peak: April 15 to 21 | Holy Week
Dec 23 to Jan 6, 2020 | Yuletide
Jan 25 to Feb 7, 2020 | Chinese New Year
- Lean: Jul 1 to Oct 15
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 2PM.
- Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Room Rates are for single / double occupancy.
- Validity: April 01, 2019 – March 31, 2020
Boracay (Region 6 - Western Visayas)
Boracay is a small island in the central Philippines. It’s known for its resorts and beaches. Along the west coast, White Beach is backed by palm trees, bars and restaurants. On the east coast, strong winds make Bulabog Beach a hub for water sports. Nearby, the observation deck on Mount Luho offers panoramic views over the island. Offshore, coral reefs and shipwrecks are home to diverse marine life.
Touted as one of the Philippines’ premier tourist destination, Boracay is a tropical paradise off the province of Aklan in the Philippines, and is internationally known for its fine, white sand beaches that captivate every adventurer and nature lover’s heart. It is a very small yet fascinating island that only stretches up to 7 kilometers with a width of only 1 kilometer at its narrowest.
It wasn’t until the 1970’s that tourism reached the island. Word of its pristine beauty was spread by European Backpackers until mainstream tourists started to take notice. In just a span of 10 years, the whole world has discovered the beautiful island of Boracay ranging from back packers to upscale tourists.
Yet despite its rapid growth and commercialism, Boracay has managed to preserve some of its beaches. A good example of this is Yapak Beach located at the back of the popular White Beach. There, it is still possible to walk on a deserted beach and enjoy peace and solitude. It is more popularly known as Puka Beach from the shell that was once endemic to this part of the island.
- Zone 1 – White Beach, Boat Station 1
Many of the islands best resorts and hotels are located here
- Zone 2 – White Beach, Boat Station 2
Resorts as well as retail shops, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets
- Zone 3 – White Beach, Boat Station 3
Bungalows and affordable accomodation can be found nearby
- Zone 4 – Bulabog Beach
Accomodation ranging from bungalows to resorts, a great area to enjoy water sports
- Zone 5 – Other Areas of Boracay
Private resorts with own pools and private recreational activities
How to Get to Boracay
Going to Boracay is no longer difficult these days as several airlines fly passengers regularly to the island. For foreign tourists, there are quite a number of international flights that can bring you to the capital of the Philippines. You may check with the airline carriers in your specific countries for flights to Manila.
From Manila, you may choose from the different airlines like Philippine Airlines (PAL), Cebu Pacific Air and Air Asia to fly you to the island of Caticlan or Kalibo. These two are the only airports that are nearest Boracay. Caticlan is one of the jump-off points to Boracay whose flights are more expensive than Kalibo. Since it has a shorter runway, it can only accommodate propeller-type planes. Kalibo, on the other hand, can accommodate the airbus so a lot more people prefer this airport. There are about 16 flights a day to these airports so you may have all your flights within a day.