We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Boracay Island, located 315 km south of Manila, is the home of Boracay Ocean Club. Presenting an alluring mix of island comforts and city conveniences, this holiday destination has become one of the well-loved havens among beach aficionados from all over the world. And our resort in Boat Station 3 complements the island’s gifts to its visitors with a promise of lasting ease.
Here, you’ll find serene, well-appointed, air-conditioned rooms and suites that are fitted with amenities that let you savor comfort. Adding more pleasure to your stay are the resort’s facilities and services, which include airport transfer and free Wi-Fi Internet connection in public areas. All these truly make this sanctuary a great place to begin and end each day of your tropical escape.
And because it enjoys a beachfront address in Boracay Island, Philippines, Boracay Ocean Club resort puts you on an ideal spot in which to fully experience the island’s pristine waters and other tourist attractions. From here, D’Mall shopping center, Bat Cave, The Original Talipapa market, and the nearby Bulabog Beach are merely short trips away.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|LEAN SEASON||HIGH SEASON||PEAK SEASON|
|SUPERIOR ROOM||PHP 5,250||PHP 5,565||PHP 6,825|
|DELUXE ROOM||PHP 5,775||PHP 6,300||PHP 7,875|
|POOL ACCESS ROOM||PHP 6,510||PHP 7,350||PHP 8,925|
|GRAND DELUXE ROOM||PHP 7,875||PHP 8,400||PHP 9,975|
|DIAMOND SUITES||PHP 8,400||PHP 8,925||PHP 12,075|
|OCEAN VIEW SUITES||PHP 9,450||PHP 9,975||PHP 14,175|
• Welcome Drink
• Inclusive of Daily Breakfast for (2) two persons
• Complimentary use of the Swimming Pool
• Daily Complimentary 2 bottled water in the room
• Complimentary One Bottle of Wine with Cheese Platter for the Diamond and Ocean View Suites
• Free WI-FI internet access
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- CHILD POLICY
- Maximum of two (2) children 10 years old and below are free of charge in room sharing bed with adults.
- Children six (6) years old below are free of charge, sharing with adult’s bed including breakfast
- Children 10 years of age and below sharing beds with parents shall be Free-of-Charge except of the breakfast. Child rate to be applied.
- Children 11 years old and above shall be considered adults and shall be charged the corresponding extra person rate.
- MINIMUM STAY POLICY DURING PEAK SEASON: (Peak Periods) For stays crossing over during the 28 Dec. 2019-02 Jan. 2020 & Jan. 21-27 , 2020 minimum of 4 nights’ stay is required.
- MANDATORY GALA DINNER: Dec. 24 ’19 – TBA Dec. 31’19 – TBA
- EXTRA BED/ EXTRA PERSON: PHP 1, 200.00 / person / night (inclusive of breakfast)
- BUFFET BREAKFAST: PHP 550.00 (ADULT) PHP 350.00 (CHILD)
- SET LUNCH / DINNER: PHP 750.00 (ADULT) PHP 400.00 (CHILD)
- LAND AND BOAT TRANSFERS
- KALIBO APT-RESORT- KALIBO APT
ADULT (11 y/o & above)
– Airport-Hotel: PHP 725.00
– Hotel-Airport: PHP 650.00
– Round-trip: PHP 1,300.00
CHILD (02-10 y/o)
– Airport-Hotel: PHP 600.00
– Hotel-Airport: PHP 600.00
– Round-trip: PHP 1,150.00
- CATICLAN APT-RESORT-CATICLAN APT
ADULT (11 y/o & above)
– Airport-Hotel: PHP 650.00
– Hotel-Airport: PHP 575.00
– Round-trip: PHP 1,150.00
CHILD (02-10 y/o)
– Airport-Hotel: PHP 525.00
– Hotel-Airport: PHP 525.00
– Round-trip: PHP 1,000.00
**Transfer provided is based on seat-in-coach basis and rates include land & boat transfer, terminal & environmental fees.
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 2PM.
- Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Validity: April 01, 2019 – March 31, 2020
Boracay (Region 6 - Western Visayas)
Boracay is a small island in the central Philippines. It’s known for its resorts and beaches. Along the west coast, White Beach is backed by palm trees, bars and restaurants. On the east coast, strong winds make Bulabog Beach a hub for water sports. Nearby, the observation deck on Mount Luho offers panoramic views over the island. Offshore, coral reefs and shipwrecks are home to diverse marine life.
Touted as one of the Philippines’ premier tourist destination, Boracay is a tropical paradise off the province of Aklan in the Philippines, and is internationally known for its fine, white sand beaches that captivate every adventurer and nature lover’s heart. It is a very small yet fascinating island that only stretches up to 7 kilometers with a width of only 1 kilometer at its narrowest.
It wasn’t until the 1970’s that tourism reached the island. Word of its pristine beauty was spread by European Backpackers until mainstream tourists started to take notice. In just a span of 10 years, the whole world has discovered the beautiful island of Boracay ranging from back packers to upscale tourists.
Yet despite its rapid growth and commercialism, Boracay has managed to preserve some of its beaches. A good example of this is Yapak Beach located at the back of the popular White Beach. There, it is still possible to walk on a deserted beach and enjoy peace and solitude. It is more popularly known as Puka Beach from the shell that was once endemic to this part of the island.
- Zone 1 – White Beach, Boat Station 1
Many of the islands best resorts and hotels are located here
- Zone 2 – White Beach, Boat Station 2
Resorts as well as retail shops, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets
- Zone 3 – White Beach, Boat Station 3
Bungalows and affordable accomodation can be found nearby
- Zone 4 – Bulabog Beach
Accomodation ranging from bungalows to resorts, a great area to enjoy water sports
- Zone 5 – Other Areas of Boracay
Private resorts with own pools and private recreational activities
How to Get to Boracay
Going to Boracay is no longer difficult these days as several airlines fly passengers regularly to the island. For foreign tourists, there are quite a number of international flights that can bring you to the capital of the Philippines. You may check with the airline carriers in your specific countries for flights to Manila.
From Manila, you may choose from the different airlines like Philippine Airlines (PAL), Cebu Pacific Air and Air Asia to fly you to the island of Caticlan or Kalibo. These two are the only airports that are nearest Boracay. Caticlan is one of the jump-off points to Boracay whose flights are more expensive than Kalibo. Since it has a shorter runway, it can only accommodate propeller-type planes. Kalibo, on the other hand, can accommodate the airbus so a lot more people prefer this airport. There are about 16 flights a day to these airports so you may have all your flights within a day.