We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Located in the heart of uptown Puerto Princesa, Best Western Plus The Ivywall Hotel is a modern midscale hotel that provides the perfect base for both business and leisure travelers.
Our 120 guest rooms and suites all feature a contemporary Filipino design, plus an array of amenities including free Wi-Fi. Every part of this five-story hotel has been designed to provide sublime stay, with a range of wellness and dining options to help guests unwind and business facilities to meet the needs of professional travelers.
Combined with Best Western’s world-famous services standards, Best Western Plus The Ivywall Hotel is the ideal choice for your next trip to Puerto Princesa.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|APR. 1-MAY 31, 2019||JUNE 1 – SEP. 30, 2019||OCT. 1 – MAR. 21, 2019|
|DELUXE||PHP 5,775||PHP 5,250||PHP 5,775|
|PREMIER||PHP 6,195||PHP 5,670||PHP 6,195|
|FAMILY||PHP 8,715||PHP 8,190||PHP 8,715|
|SUITE||PHP 8,925||PHP 8,400||PHP 8,925|
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Round-trip airport transfers
• Complimentary coffee and tea making facility
• Two (2) complimentary bottles of drinking water
• Complimentary usage of fitness facilities and access to the swimming pool
• Wireless Internet Access
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Peak Season Surcharge:
- April 18-21, 2019 (Holy Week): PHP 500 per room per night
- December 22, 2019 – January 2, 2020 (Christmas/New Year): PHP 500 per room per night
January 24-31, 2020 (Chinese New Year): PHP 500 per room per night
Convention Period (Date TBA): PHP 1,000 per room per night
- Extra Bed:
- PHP 1,800/bed (rollaway) including breakfast per room per day. (Maximum one (1) extra bed per room.
- Hotel will provide baby cot free of charge subject to availability.
- Additional Meals Rate (Buffet Breakfast):
- Adult: PHP 650
- Children 4-11 yrs. old: PHP 325
- Children Policy:
- There is no charge for children 0-3 yrs. old
- Children 4-11 yrs. old will be charged at 50% from adult.
- Children 11 yrs. old above will be charged as adult.
- Maximum of two (2) children sharing room with their parents is permitted in each room. Meal rates will be applied at 50% from the above adult prices. Parents must supervise all children at all time.
- Hotel may require an security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 2PM.
- Standard check-out time is at 12NN.
- Rooms are quoted on a per room per night basis.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Validity: April 1, 2019 – March 2020
Puerto Princesa, Palawan (Region 4B – MIMAROPA)
Puerto Princesa is a coastal city on Palawan Island in the western Philippines. It’s a base for boat trips through the massive limestone caves and underground river of the biodiverse Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. Dive sites are dotted around Puerto Princesa Bay, home to long-nosed dolphins, turtles and rays. Close to the port is the 19th-century Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral.
Puerto Princesa, officially the City of Puerto Princesa, (Cuyonon: Siyudad i’ang Puerto Princesa; Tagalog: Lungsod ng Puerto Princesa; Spanish: Ciudad de Puerto Princesa), and often referred to as Puerto Princesa City, is a 1st class Highly Urbanized City in the Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 255,116 people.
It is a city located in the western province of Palawan, and westernmost city in the Philippines. Though the seat of government and capital for the province, the city itself is one of 38 independent cities within the Philippines not controlled by the province in which it is geographically located and is therefore an independent area located within Palawan.
It is the least densely populated city in the Philippines. In terms of land area, the city is the second largest geographically after Davao City with an area of 2,381.02 square kilometers (919.32 sq mi).Puerto Princesa is the location of the Philippines’ Western Command headquarters.
Today, Puerto Princesa is a popular tourist city with many beach resorts and seafood restaurants. It has been acclaimed several times as the cleanest and greenest city in the Philippines.