We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
The Ascott Makati is located near the city’s prime business district and has easy access to the attached mall as well as the many great restaurants, shops and entertainment areas around town. For those who prefer to cook for themselves, full kitchen facilities are included in each room, as is a washer and dryer to keep your clothes clean and fresh. Executives on an overseas assignment will appreciate the wireless Internet zones, meeting rooms, serviced offices and a boardroom with video-conferencing facilities.
( rates in Philippine peso)
|Studio Deluxe||PHP 7,300|
|Studio Deluxe Twin||PHP 7,300|
|Studio Executive||PHP 8,000|
|One Bedroom Classic||PHP 8,600|
|One Bedroom Deluxe||PHP 8,900|
|One-Bedroom Executive||PHP 9,300|
|Two-Bedroom Deluxe||PHP 11,000|
|Two-Bedroom Executive||PHP 12,500|
|Three-Bedroom Deluxe||PHP 14,500|
|Three-Bedroom Executive||PHP 16,300|
|Extra person charge||PHP 2,500 (exclusive of bfast)|
- Welcome amenities
- Daily buffet breakfast served at the Café on the 6th open from 6am to 10am
- Studio and One-bedroom apartments: Complimentary breakfast for two (2) persons
- Two-bedroom apartments: Complimentary breakfast for three (3) persons
- Three-bedroom apartments: Complimentary breakfast for four (4) persons
- Access to swimming pool, Whirlpool, Jacuzzi or Sauna (if available) and fitness centre
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily Local newspaper delivery
- Above rates are quoted in Philippine Peso (PHP) based on per room per night
- Above rates are based on single or twin occupancy for Studio/One Bedroom; Two-Bedroom for Four (4) persons; Three Bedroom for Six (6) persons
- Rates are valid until March 31, 2018
- Hotel rooms are subject to space availability
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- 24-hour room service
- Air Condition
- Airport transfer
- Car park
- Coffee shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Safety Deposit Box
Makati is undeniably urban – from the towering buildings that dot the skyline to the posh malls and upscale eateries. It’s hard to believe that this business district used to be an airport runway surrounded by swampland. The last remaining part of its history is the Nielson Tower, which doubles as the Filipinas Heritage Library.
TOP THINGS TO DO
Shop ‘til you drop
What would a Filipino city be without a mall? Well, this city doesn’t have just one or two—it has tons! Try Glorietta, SM Makati, Greenbelt, Landmark and the mall built atop an old power plant, Powerplant Mall. The first four are connected via bridges so you can easily walk and shop till you drop! Go to Greenbelt for world famous brands like Prada and Louis Vuitton. Bargain shoppers, go straight to Landmark for cute pieces at drop down prices.
Ancient gold and a suspended garden
The Ayala Museum in Greenbelt displays one of the best gold collections in the country. It displays sashes, earrings, and masks worn by the early Filipinos. Try 700 years ago! Golden items that are similar to the drawings in the Boxer Codex are found here. The codex is a 16th century book with drawings of ancient Filipinos from all around the islands. In Yuchengco Museum you will find modern and traditional arts. Check out the Suspended Garden by Tony Gonzales and Tes Pasola. It’s a floating zen garden!
Furnish your dream home
LRI Building is a dream for anyone trying to furnish their homes. The building has stores by up-and-coming designers and seasoned veterans. For antiques and cool thrifty finds go to Barangay Bangkal. Head to Evangelista St. and check out the intersections of Hizon, Apolinario, and Del Pilar.
Hit the streets
If you’re interested in street and the youth culture, head on over to Malugay St. in a place called The Collective. It’s a random jumble of shops, restaurants and bars all run by young, creative entrepreneurs.
Go to the markets
Rise and shine! Look forward to going to Salcedo and Legazpi markets during weekend mornings—they have the best in the metro. There are fresh, organic produce along with homemade crafts and international cuisine.