We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Pangulasian Island is El Nido Resorts’ Eco-Luxury island resort in Bacuit Bay, El Nido. The resort is set fronting a pristine beach and against a backdrop of tropical forest. Also known as the “Island of the Sun”, Pangulasian has breathtaking views of both the sunrise and sunset. Frolic in the 750-meter stretch of white sand beach and be amazed by the marine sanctuary right at its doorstep. Discerning guests will be treated to luxurious amenities and impeccable and personalized service at Pangulasian Island. The resort offers a total of 42 deluxe accommodations built with contemporary Filipino and cutting edge “green” design.
Pangulasian Island has 42 deluxe accommodations built in contemporary Filipino architecture. There are eight Canopy Villas perched on stilts above the forest, and 24 Beach Villas and six Pool Villas close to the water. Each villa has a floor area of 65 sqm plus a 15 sqm private balcony, and can accommodate up to three persons. Villa features and amenities include Wi-Fi access, satellite TV, iPod dock, mini-bar, and coffee and tea- making facilities.
|ROOM CATEGORY||DAILY ROOM RATES|
|CANOPY VILLA||PHP 41,860.00 per room per night|
|BEACH VILLA||PHP 47,560.00 per room per night|
|POOL VILLA||PHP 50,860.00 per room per night|
|KALAW VILLA (1 room)||PHP 56,160.00 per room per night|
|KALAW VILLA (2 rooms)||PHP 103,560.00 per room per night|
|KALAW VILLA (3 rooms)||PHP 145,560.00 per room per night|
|KALAW VILLA (4 rooms)||PHP 186,560.00 per room per night|
|ROOM CATEGORY||LEAN SEASON|
|CANOPY VILLA||PHP 38,360.00 per room per night|
|BEACH VILLA||PHP 44,060.00 per room per night|
|POOL VILLA||PHP 47,360.00 per room per night|
|KALAW VILLA (1 room)||PHP 52,660.00 per room per night|
|KALAW VILLA (2 rooms)||PHP 97,060.00 per room per night|
|KALAW VILLA (3 rooms)||PHP 136,060.00 per room per night|
|KALAW VILLA (4 rooms)||PHP 174,560.00 per room per night|
• Round-trip boat transfers (El Nido Airport to Pangulasian Island, v.v.)
• Daily breakfast at the Clubhouse Restaurant
• Use of resort facilities and amenities
• Use of snorkeling equipment
• Use of non-motorized water-sports equipment (kayak, hobie-cat, windsurf, paddle board)
• Scheduled complimentary tours activities
• Travel insurance for guests 7 to 65 years old. Optional insurance available for guests 6 years old and below
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Extra Person Charge: PHP 7,900.00 per person per night (inclusive of breakfast)
- Child Policy:
o Children 12 years old and above are considered adults.
o Child 7-11 years old sharing room with at least one (1) adult shall be charged Child Supplement of PHP 4,200.00 per night, inclusive of full-board meals, transfers and use of non-motorized water sports equipment.
o Child 6 years old and below sharing room with at least one (1) adult stay for free, and shall be extended complimentary meals. Ala carte orders will be charged accordingly. If a child/ children require/s a separate room without an adult companion, 1 child shall be charged the full single room rate.
- All rates are for cash payment or bank deposit only.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates are NOT APPLICABLE during PEAK/SUPER PEAK SEASON, HOLIDAYS and LONG WEEKENDS.
- High Season: April 1 – May 31, 2020; Oct 23 – Dec 31, 2020; Jan 1 – March 31, 2021
- Lean Season: June 1 – Oct 22, 2020
- Peak Period Surcharge: PHP 5,000.00 per room per night, added to High Season rates for bookings within Peak Periods: April 8-12, 2020 (Holy Week & Easter); December 22-31, 2020 (Christmas); January 1-5, 2021 (New Year)
- Compulsory Dinner Supplements:
o Christmas Eve: PHP 5,300.00 per person will be charged to all adult guests staying over the night of
December 24 to cover upgraded menu and entertainment in welcoming Christmas Day.
o New Year’s Eve: PHP 6,400.00 per person will be charged to all adult guests staying over the night of
December 31 (New Year’s Eve) to cover upgraded menu and entertainment in welcoming the New
- FULL PACKAGE SUPPLEMENT DURING PEAK PERIODS: *Full Package Supplement is compulsory during Peak Periods, and will automatically be added to your Statement of Account*
- Lunch and dinner (except drinks), use of non-motorized water sports equipment, standard resort guided activities/tours, tax and service charge.
o Adult (12 y/o and above): PHP 7,400.00 per person per night
o Child ( 7-11 y.o. only): PHP 4,900.00 per child per night
- Boat Transfers: Guests requiring private boat transfer outside our regular airport boat shuttle shall be charged compulsory chartered rate starting at PHP 9,000 ++ per boat per way for 4 persons. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
➢ Please note that for safety and security reasons, all guests shall be picked up by our resort personnel only from our designated pick-up point where proper security check will be made before proceeding to the resort. Transfers to the resort shall only be via El Nido Resorts boats. Guests arriving via their own boats without prior arrangements and approval will not be allowed entry to resort premises, which may result to forfeiture of stay, hence no-show charges will apply. If this is your guest’s intended course to reach the resort, we will require complete arrival details before we confirm reservations.
- Conservation Fee: All visitors to El Nido 12 years old and above are required to pay a Conservation Fee of PHP 200.00 per person for the duration of their stay. This fee is collected for various conservation projects, and may be settled at the resort. Fee is subject to change.
- Requests for other services not indicated herewith (van transfers, Scuba Diving, etc.) shall be charged accordingly.
- All rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All transfers are based on seat-in-coach and subject to weather and local conditions.
- Hotel/Resort may require a security/incidental deposit or credit card imprint upon check-in.
- Standard check-in time is at 3:00PM. Standard check-out time is at 12:00NN or depending on the hotel/resort’s policy.
- Once finalized and guaranteed is non-endorsable, non-rebookable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Validity: April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021
El Nido, Palawan (Region 4B – MIMAROPA)
El Nido is the primary base for exploring Palawan’s star attraction, the stunning Bacuit Archipelago. Tiny swiftlets build edible nests out of saliva in the immense limestone cliffs that surround the ramshackle town proper – hence the name, El Nido (nest in Spanish). The town proper has an ordinary beach, but is home to an emerging restaurant and bar scene. Brooding Cadlao Island looms just offshore.
El Nido is one of the nicest place in the island Philippine. There is simple living, enormous landscape & seascapes with hospitable people. Around 1:15 hour ride on a 19 seater plane, half an hour land travel to El Nido town. You can’t compare the beauty of El Nido to, it’s different. It is somewhat similar to the virgin islands of Camiguin you’ll need to ride a boat and wander the islands of El Nido! It is really a wonderful and magnificent and you will love the sea foods! It’s very fresh!
El Nido is considered a showcase of Palawan’s geology and various wild lives. It is one of the most important sites for biological diversity in the country and has been stated by the Philippine government as a protected area.
Conquered by towering marble cliffs that are homes to a number of tropical birds, El Nido is the source of one of the most delicious soups specially found in Chinese restaurants “the Nido Soup”. This soup consists mainly of the bird nests that abound in the area. Edible-nest Swiftlets (Collocalia fuciphaga) abound in El Nido. The nests of these birds are found in the crevices of the limestone cliffs and are the main ingredient of the health enhancing bird’s nest or nido soup. It is these nests that gave the place its Spanish name, El Nido. But El Nido is more than this. It prides itself in having the most beautiful seascapes in the province of Palawan, known as the country’s last frontier. Because of its utter splendor, it has also been called the island of the gods, heaven on earth that is El Nido.
El Nido is a municipality situated at the northwestern tip of the province of Palawan, Philippines. It is 430 kilometers southwest of Manila, and 238 kilometers northwest of Puerto Princesa City, Palawan’s capital. El Nido is bordered by the Linapacan Strait in the North, the Sulu Sea in the east, and the South China Sea in the west.
The Municipality of El Nido is composed of 18 barangays (villages) covering a total land area of 50,000 hectares. Its population of 27,000 people is a combination of native Palaweños, with a heavy presence of migrants from other parts of the Philippines. The world’s largest pearl was discovered by a Filipino diver in a giant Tridacna (mollusk) under the Palawan Sea in 1934. Known as the “Pearl of Lao-Tzu”, the gem weighs 14 pounds and measures 9 1/2 inches long and 5 1/2 inches in diameter. As of May 1984, it was valued at US$42 million. It is believed to be 600 years old.
It is the scenic landscape, crystal clear waters, and relative isolation that attracts and fascinates most travelers to El Nido. The 45 islands and islets and the surrounding sea present endless opportunities for adventure, nature appreciation, and even just simple amusements. El Nido’s majestic limestone cliffs are estimated to be 250 million years old. They stand guard over clear waters, with 200 species of tropical fishes, more than 100 species of corals, and three species of endangered sea turtles. El Nido’s forests are host to more than 100 species of birds, a large number of which are endemic to Palawan.
Kayaking in secret lagoons, mangrove tours, snorkeling or diving with colorful tropical fishes, hiking to the peak of an island, fishing and bird watching, exploring uninhabited islands, picnic lunches or sunbathing in a white sand beach. These are just some of the activities that can be arranged by El Nido Resorts.